Venting: about phones

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

SilentWaters

Venting: about phones

Postby SilentWaters » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:56 am

If I could go back in time to stop their invention and the upgrades that followed, it would be a better world. All they ever do is ring all day & every day to bother me with rubbish I don't care about. Stupid people who have nothing better to do than annoy me endlessly. They freakin enjoy driving me nuts.

... But if phones werent here then I'd be bothered by drums, smoke signals or messengers... :roll:

I KNOW I don't make sense. I just hate it. Irrational stupid anger <sigh>

Frame

Where there's smoke...

Postby Frame » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:14 am

Sean Lennon wrote:I'm trying to use the language of today to express a general existential crisis that I think the world and I are going through.

Your post gives me pause to think, perhaps those smoke signals had more meaningful messages than most phone calls, texts, or even nightly news broadcasts.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 pm

I think we live in a dog-eat-dog kinda world, and anyone who believes daisies grow on every corner is livin in a lalalalala la land! It's making me angry just watching the news right now. Feels very patronizing. Do they believe they're speaking to an audience of children?! I can almost envision rainbows and lollipops floatin over the heads of these fake, frickin people.

App

Postby App » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:45 am

Your post makes perfect sense to me, SilentWaters.
We have caller ID on all 'phones & if I don't recognise the caller I refuse to answer - That's what voicemails are for?!
BW; App

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”