I really can't take it..

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

LadySith

I really can't take it..

Postby LadySith » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:26 pm

I just feel like I can't take it anymore..all of the stress...the depression...always feeling like i'm just plain worthless and no good to the world. I doubt if it were to come down to it that no one would really miss me since my parents nor siblings ever really cared about me..Well my ex boyfriend just calls me stupid and weak for thinking like this but he will never understand what it's like to go through this..I just want to sleep and never have to wake up so I don't have to worry about anything...So I don't have to think like this... :cry:

Frame

Postby Frame » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:38 pm

I wish I could say more, right now, than I know how your feeling. And maybe I don't even know that; every one feels pain differently. The last few years, many days felt like being slowly ground into a paste.

But if I'm not glad for your pain, and I'm not, I am glad for your post.

Thank you.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:41 am

Hi Ladysith,
I am sorry you're going through this. After reading your post, i was wondering how to respond when this came to mind. I feel the need to share this, although it may seem like a strange reply...

Most of us are aware of the recent string of tornados that battered the southern and central states. Watching the news, i listened to many people recounting how they'd barely survived and of the many homes lost. Though they felt void of hope, they're picking up the pieces of their literally shattered lives. It never fails to amaze me how bold the human spirit is in the face of tragedy when it would be easier to give up.

I have a feeling that you'll pull through this. You're stronger than you know in this whirlwind of a life.

Take care,
4EverMe

scrabble

Postby scrabble » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:10 am

Hello LadySith.

You are not alone, and you are not alone in feeling like that, however much it may seem so. I for one am struggling with similar pain.

Other people can be so cruel, so try not to listen to their nonsense. It must be very easy to dismiss depression if you have never felt it. The fact that others don't understand doesn't make it any less real and it is not your fault.

All I can say is hang in there. You must be strong to have got this far.

Butterflysky22

Postby Butterflysky22 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:38 am

I know just how you feel :( I don't think that my family truly understands what I am going through and I definitely know everyone else I know doesn't care or does not think it is something serious or important. I am constantly aggregated at the way that I am feeling! It's almost like SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY. But I know that I can't. That is why half the time I go through bouts of "is this really real?" Am I really depressed or is this all in my mind. It sucks!
I know this probably didn't make you feel any better but I though that i would just at least let you know you are not alone :) and that there is someone out there that is going through the exact same thing now. (Not that me or you are the only ones)

LadySith

Postby LadySith » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:45 am

Thank you everyone, I need some support in my life to brings my spirit up so that I don't think this way

App

Postby App » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:19 am

Hi LadySith; I agree with everyone when they say that it is amazing how strong we become when the #### hits the fan. I feel everyone can tell you of how they have gotten through the tunnel when it seemed so dark & I hope I can be one of them.
You are not worthless. You have friends & we are here for you. I don't know where I'd be exactly without this site & the good folk on it.
My Father has had so much crap to deal with in his life. He is now 87, fit as a lop & doesn't give a bugger for whatever life throws @ him. He wouldn't turn a hair if his bedsit burned to the ground. "That's why I'm insured", he says. Yet the same 87 yr old would never sleep because of an unpaid £3 taxi fare!
This site is your "insurance". Please use it (& us/me) to ease your burden.
Nar lagai Dia do lamh!
A.

SMcGregor

Postby SMcGregor » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:31 am

Take responsibility for yourself and be involved in your own therapy program. Pursue your interests and hobbies and join a social club or sports group, or other interest group such as bush-walking, bush-care, music, art, theatre, scrabble, Bridge.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”