To whom it may concern,

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

xll3

To whom it may concern,

Postby xll3 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:51 am

I just feel so empty so alone, I just want to die but i think of suicide as somethign selfish. My mother has only me. I know God is with me. And i pray for him to take me away. I have so much pain in my heart that i just cant stay possitive. I feel like i stuck in a whole full of mud and i cant get out.

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi x113. Are you seeking any kind of treatment or help? You can talk here about what is making you feel that way. People will listen. It can get better.

hollyann

xll3

Postby xll3 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:51 am

thanks I am currently taking Viibryd 40mg. I am still up and down. Its just things get so difficult. I know Iam verry blessed my God and should be thankfull for everything. But at the same time i feel like he dosent lisen to me. Idk maybe iam doing things wrong.

mistystarshine

Postby mistystarshine » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:30 pm

You aren't doing anything wrong. At least, that's what I think. But no one's perfect, so everyone does something wrong sometimes in their lives. I came close once, but being an anime otaku, japanese anime saved me. Find something you really, really, really like. Hold on to it. It will give you reason to live. I hope you get better.

xll3

Postby xll3 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Ive tried, but still I find no success.

Jalapeno

Postby Jalapeno » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:21 pm

You're allowed to feel bad. What matters is that you stay to find better days.

Frame

Postby Frame » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:35 am

I think jalapeno is right even I can't see better days or even a way forward. It sucks to stick around just to feel the pain but I do believe that we humans experience about the same amount of pleasure and pain. So ....Ok that sounds kind of hollow now I've said it, but...So...I guess then there's good in store. What ever. Stick around...yea there has to be a reason.

I'm trying to help. Guess I'm not helping. Sorry. I guess as a type II bipolar I do experience more pain than pleasure so what the hell am I talking about? I don't know why. Do it anyway. I'm sorry; I feel if I don't post this I won't exist. I hurt there for I am. Sometimes that's all there is. But only sometimes.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”