Another bad day

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

karolanne

Another bad day

Postby karolanne » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:37 am

Hello,

Today is one of those days where I feel sad, so sad it hurts physically.

What makes me so sad is all the cruelty in this world, especially animal cruelty. Lots of animals is suffering. It's very disturbing when you decide to really open your eyes on the animal cruelty in this world. Some things happens you can't even imagine them. I won't talk about it in details here because it's very disturbing. But I wish human changes his mind and be kind to all animals.

There are still people dying because of no food or water. Is it me or most society decided to close their eyes on that?

There are people living in the street, most of them have mental illness and don't have the money to get proper med and therapy. I like to watch Animal planet channel. There is a TV show named Pit boss. They rescue pitbull. In one of the episod, there were 2 homeless people, living litterally on the street, no money, no food, living from what people give to them. Those homeless people saw two abandonned pitbull on the street and they took the dogs with them. And all the money they could get from people for days went to feed the dog. I'm telling you this to show you that homeless people are human and some have a big heart.

There are some injustices in this world. Did you hear about Remy Couture? This guy is a pro to make special effects for horror movies. On his website, he used to show his work. Someone from another country complained to the police because he though it was real corpses and that Remy Couture was a serial killer. The police arrested Remy Couture and he now faces to 50 years of prison to have "disturbing" people with his work. In the meanwhile, Guy Turcotte, a doctor who killed his 2 or 3 children by stabing them is free in society after 3 years. What kind of justice is that?

Today, I have the burden of all sad things in this world on my shoulders. I'm asking myself why I feel that way. I guess it's because at some point in my life, I decided to look at our world as it is and don't want to accept that some things go so wrong.

Take care everyone. I see you in the chatroom after my word day.

balcony

Postby balcony » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:10 am

Hi karolanne, I am sorry you feel pain. Yes, there is injustice in this world, evil and all sorts of difficult things. But, it is balanced with good, kindness, and justice. All we can do as a people is use our free will to decide what we shall do with our time. One act or kindness, however small, can change a life or open a heart. I think it is important to focus on that instead of all the things which are wrong with this world.

A big hug to your and your dog, ((((((karolanne and her lovely dog)))))))
Lisa

karolanne

Postby karolanne » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:25 am

(((( balcony))))) thanks

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”