it's just me

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

LThomas

it's just me

Postby LThomas » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:27 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:49 pm

been trying to figure out what on earth to write about me to introduce myself properly

Some of you know me or do you?

I'm just me, plain old Lisa from Trinidad (yeah ... Caribbean folks have depression too believe it or not ... just one of the comments and questions I'm asked often, go figure!)

Divorcee with two kids (one almost 13 and another just 11)

I'm bipolar one, chronic insomniac (though I've been sleeping quite well lately) and got social anxiety.

I love aquarium fishes and I breed bettas, guppies, mollies for a petshop here. Going to attempt to breed hillaries, platies and angel fishes this year as well.
Hope to also start a saltwater aquarium soon but checking on my $$$ to get this started.

I am not as strong as people think I am and actually maybe that is my fault that I give that impression so sorry about that.

People really just come to me then just disappear and well ... I really don't know what I do but maybe someday I might hopefully figure it out cause I don't mean to be a bad person.

I'm glad to be here and be among so many familiar friendly faces.

Weak point of mine is that I have problems letting go of anything ... very weak point ... and I get wooded for it in many ways depending on the situation.

I love my computer and dvd player and well I used to love my cellphone but it doesn't ring anymore so whatever.

also, music is a very big part of me .. I'd be completely lost without it.
Listen to ALL kinds especially the ones with heavy lyrics and my ultmost favourite are my theatre music cds.

two little known facts about me ..

first ... I have danced ballet, tap and modern (actually been back at my old dance studio for the first half of December to sort of release some energy there ... old Dance Teacher is a sport about letting me use her studio to just 'let it rip' cause I get her lots of work at our ad agency choreographing commercials for me.

second ... I play traps (drums) ... lol ... since school and can still do it too! (told ya it was a little known fact) ... been thinking of buying myself back a trap set to just pound on but then again, my parents aren't as young as they used to be and might not fare too well with this idea of mine.

can't think of anything else to say but if you want to know anything, just ask.

xxx Lisa xxx

Tigger

Postby Tigger » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:27 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:36 pm

oh wow lisa, and I thought I knew you quite well but there were at least a couple of things there I didn't know about!
Tigger
xxxxxxx

LThomas

Postby LThomas » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:13 pm

(((((tigger)))))

well you already know I'm a messed up nutcase ....

so I'm guessing the parts you didn't know was the fish breeding, trap playing and dancing.

am I right?

xxx Lisa xxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:30 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:59 pm

(((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))))))))

Sounds like you are very busy, good for you............nice getting to know you.

Love to you

Warmie

8)

Stephen
Senior Moderator

Postby Stephen » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:30 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:31 pm

((((((((Lisa))))))))))))))

Thanks for the more detailed introduction. 'Tis nice to know more about you.

You said to ask if anyone wanted to know more about you... I'm-a-thinking! Will get back to you on this one... the thinking cap is on.

Stephen.

LThomas

Postby LThomas » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:33 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:41 am

actually I'm not busy at all

only thing I listed is being done all by itself without my help and that's the breeding of the fishes ... they're quite capable of this

can't even say I'm on the computer like this often 'cause these days at most times I just log onto my IMs then I walk off and disappear for a bit sometimes just to lay down and watch a movie or stare outside aimlessly

xxx Lisa xxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:34 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:14 am

((((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))

But when you wander off away from the computer, think of it this way. We are here waiting for your return. Wink

Love to you

Warmie

8)

Tigger

Postby Tigger » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:35 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:06 am

ummm I knew about the fish breeding, also know how often you move that damn pond!
Tigger
xxxxx

LThomas

Postby LThomas » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:36 pm

osted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:45 am

lol (((Tigger))))) true! though I admit that they've been in the same place in the back of the house for months now 'cause its wayyyyy cooler over there and sheltered by the trees from direct sunlight.

Two of the most interesting things that happened since they've been in the back ...

ONE Sabrina went to show her friends the big barrel one night and out jumped a MONSTER FROG directly at all the poor girls ... lolol ... poor kids but I couldn't help crumpling on the floor laughing my head off at the screams and how they ran heh! :lol gosh! I'm an evil mom!

TWO went to feed the fishes one night about a month ago and noticed a strange shadow in the big barrel. ... lol ... sorry if anyone wanted a lil grass snake cause I kinda scooped it out with the huge fish net and let him go ... (dunno how on earth a grass snake was able to live UNDERwater)

xxx Lisa xxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:38 pm

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:31 pm

(((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))

Oh I think I would have been screaming and running a lot harder and faster than the girls. You are one brave cookie, know that?

Love to you,

Warmie

8)

LThomas

Postby LThomas » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:38 pm

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:04 pm

hmmm I'm not afraid of snakes ... they kinda intrigue me though I don't make it a habit of poking around them.

as for the frog ... hey! I was real far or I would have screamed as well.

wanna hear though what I'm absolutely terrified of and its like a huge phobia sort of?

LIZARDS ... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

and I mean ANY kind of lizards ... I am terrified beyond belief of all of them.

xxx Lisa xxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:17 pm

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:32 pm

The ONLY way a snake might "intrigue" me in the least would be in a documentary on televsion. And that is a big MAYBE or MIGHT.

Lizards are close to being snakes in my opinion, LOL. All nasty little critters in my book.

Rolling Eyes

Love to you

Warmie

8)

noonespecial

Postby noonespecial » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:18 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:37 pm

(((LT)))

I like lizards and snakes. I am wierd like that though.

me

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:18 pm

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:39 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((Ducky))))))))))))))))

But in a very nice way! I know these things.

Love to you

Warmie

8)
Last edited by Warmsoul/Jeanie13 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LThomas

Postby LThomas » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:19 pm

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:53 am

a duck that likes snakes and lizards lol

I'd say that doesnt make you weird ... just makes you even more special!

xxx Lisa xxx

Return to “Profiles”