HELLO FRIENDS!

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, cj-, Moderators

aim

HELLO FRIENDS!

Postby aim » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Hi to all of you who do and don't know me. I'm sorry I've been so absent lately, but I've found something else that makes me very happy and fulfilled doing. I started to write a blog and I really like it. You can write, read and comment on others posts. It's very easy and very fast to set up - give it a shot!!

If you go to the bottom of this page, you can see it says, "Create Instant Depression and/or Anxiety Blogs" It is soooo simple to get started, and really enjoyable, actually.

Please check out my blog when/if you can:

http://depression-blogs-chat-rooms.org/ ... /index.php

It's my latest! Miss you all that I haven't seen in a while... I hope you can come around!!!
Please feel free to come by and view my blog. Amy :-) -> Depression Blogs / Anxiety Blogs / Depression Chat Rooms / Anxiety Chat Rooms

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi aim! Great to see you!! (((((((((((( aim )))))))))))))))))
~Crystal

I'm not exactly digging myself out of the hole but creating a tunnel to get out another way. Throwing dirt from one end of the pit to the other isn't going to get me anywhere. Instead, I'll create my own path.

aim

Postby aim » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Gaze - how nice to hear from you!! I hope that you are doing well... I also hope to see a blog by you soon!!!
Please feel free to come by and view my blog. Amy :-) -> Depression Blogs / Anxiety Blogs / Depression Chat Rooms / Anxiety Chat Rooms

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:15 pm

~lol~ Me? Hhrrmm... I'm not sure what I would write! :lol: I think a good bit of it is already here!

I am okay for a bit... having a really great moment, so I am glad for a break....!
~Crystal

I'm not exactly digging myself out of the hole but creating a tunnel to get out another way. Throwing dirt from one end of the pit to the other isn't going to get me anywhere. Instead, I'll create my own path.

Return to “Profiles”