Hi Everybody

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Nibor88

Hi Everybody

Postby Nibor88 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Hi, my name is Robin. I'm 21 years old. I don't know how to begin. I have been dealing with depression ever since high school. I feel miserable all the time and I feel so alone. I'm just looking to talk to people who understand how I feel.

xn728

Postby xn728 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:06 am

hello my dear freind Robin,im sorry to hear you feel this way ,we are all sufferers here ,in our own differant ways ,but we have to deal with simalaer feelings ,and we walk the same dark road sometimes ,,like you
we find it hard ,and here we call out to our freinds ,and we get nice replys sent to us ,with soothing words of kindness ,we can tell you how we feel about things and when you see someone has the same feelings as yourself ,it will make you see your not alone on this journey ,we dont know much about you just now ,but when you feel able if you like you can tell us more ,no pressure ,just up to you ,,you may want to ask us something if you like ,,have a read around the forum ,its very informative
and it may be of help to you ,if I /we should see you stumble on this long road ,we will reach out and catch your fall ,,,,welcome home ,i hope you find what your looking for ,,,hugs xn728

Leslie32

Postby Leslie32 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Hey Robin,
I'm with you. I'm 21 as well and I recently stumbled across this site and got up the courage to log in and see if somehow I could stop feeling like I am alone in the world and address the problems that I continue to face in my own life.

I don't know what else to say other than I'm here. I'd love to talk to you if you'd like.

Misty

Postby Misty » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Welcome Nibor (in reverse),
It does help to talk with others and be able to share your daily struggles and triumphs. No need to be alone, right? There is no time limit here to say what you need to and there is always an ear or shoulder ready.

It's a New Day,
Misty

Monty

Postby Monty » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Welcome,

Just a quick note to agree with Misty.

You have found a site where you can write as much, or as little as your like.

We all need somewhere to vent, and this is a safe place.

Also it is just great for you to login and see how others are doing.

Return to “Profiles”