This is Me i Guess... ****may be triggering****

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Misty

Postby Misty » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:21 pm

((((Sara))))
It is so good to see you here. :) If you should ever need someone to talk to you can pm me here anytime. I hope your recovery is going quickly and you feel stronger after it's over. You have been through much and if you just want to talk about the weather I will be here, just holler.

Take Care,
Misty

aim

Postby aim » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Sara... you've been in my thoughts so I thought I would drop you a line and see how you are. How are you? What's going on?

I hope you do realize that you put way too much blame on yourself, hun. All of the things you see yourself as responsible cannot possibly be... no one has that type of power.

Drugs and alcohol only make things worse... you seem to know that.

The other alternative? Not really an alternative, me thinks. I hope you are finding help here on DU and out there in your world as well.

You are cared for, Sara. Don't ever doubt that and please don't ever give up. ((((Sara))))

Sara_pain

tired/sick

Postby Sara_pain » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:27 pm

i start chemo again on friday...i cant handle that again....
i cant... it seems like i should be okay with it... but i have a sense that i cant...
but the doctors say my body can.... but i honestly have a feeling i cant....
i dont know what to do... trust my gut or believe in someone who went to college for ten years... it makes sense to believe the dr... but im not sure..
its stupid.. i hate my stupid leg.

aim

Postby aim » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Oh Sara... I know you've been through hell and back with chemo, but I hope you don't give up. I know instincts are powerful, but do you think it's fear leading you? I mean since the doctor seems to think your body can handle it... do you trust the doctor? Is there any reason why he or she would lie to you?

((((Sara)))) I am so sorry... you are a strong woman. One to be admired.

Sara_pain

Postby Sara_pain » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:34 pm

no theres no reason to not believe the drs... i just have a bad feeling.... i dont know why... i know the whole procedure and all.. but somethings just not right...

Return to “Profiles”