Looking for a (UK friend who also suffers problems with lust

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

UK_Frustrated

Looking for a (UK friend who also suffers problems with lust

Postby UK_Frustrated » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi there,

Many thanks for reading this post

I have suffered with Social Anxiety/Depression for a good while now....and one of the main things, in fact, THE main thing I suffer with, is lust for the opposite sex.

Whenever I see an attractive woman, I feel inadequate, and although my feelings are not based solely on lust(I have wanted to have a relationship with someone), it makes me feel incredibly depressed.

This does not help in social situations....and I would love it if there was someone here, from the UK, who also suffers from this, and would like to chat online?

Whenever I feel like this, I have to bottle it all up, and I would love to be able to have someone to chat to online, about life, all things really, but also about these experiences....anyhow, if anyone does want to chat, please send me a pm on here, as I will be checking here throughout the night, and in future regularly.

amanda-r

Postby amanda-r » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:53 pm

I completely understand i blame it on media being shoved in your face all day making people feel inadiquate all the time unfortunately i cant suggest a fix for it because i havent found one myself

Return to “Profiles”