Ryaninatree in a nutshell (Ryaninatree is a nut shell lol)

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Ryaninatree

Ryaninatree in a nutshell (Ryaninatree is a nut shell lol)

Postby Ryaninatree » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:59 pm

Hi my name is Ryan. The name ryaninatree is basically because I am a tree climber. I live in Cleveland Ohio spending my time this winter waiting for snow to plow. i have Dysthymia meaning basically always depressed no ups or downs just down but i can function. I am a very loving and caring person but my depression inhibits that. I just discovered this site but I'm sure I will spend much time here as friends and family do not understand what I go through. People always say "what do you have to be depressed about" and that only makes me feel guilty. I love old Modest Mouse music and Alkaline Trio. I highly recommend the song radio by Alkaline Trio for anyone who has seperated with a sig other. I hope I can reach out to others here and make good friends.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:43 pm

(((((((((((((((((Ry))))))))))))))))))))

Love that name.! Great seeing you posting, hope you will continue doing so.

Was great talking with you last night in chat room and hoping we will be able to talk again tonight.

Depression, yuck!! What more to say about it? We sure didn't ask for it and would love NOT to have to deal with it. Like someone with a headache, it happened, they deal with it, but the difference the headache does go away. Wish we could say the same for depression.

You climb trees? Oh you are brave! Height and I don't always get along, LOL. You can tell me how that feels to be so high above ground, bet you can see for miles and miles.

Look forward to chatting and typing with you again.

Warmie/Jeanie13 8)

Return to “Profiles”