Novice

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

aiadne67

Novice

Postby aiadne67 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 pm

I was diagnosed with depression back in 2009, and lately I've been working through it the best way I know how. I also suffer from an anxiety, or so my therapist has told me. I've been on/off meds for about a year now. I had a terrible event happen to me that separated me from my only real source of support. Unfortunately, as I started graduate school, that event has caused me to fail my classes. These days, I have a hard time finding balance, and being positive. I feel incredibly isolated. These days I just don't feel motivated, and I feel disconnected from everyone around me. I'm not sure what to expect from this forum, but I feel like speaking here would offer me a place to express how I feel, and help me deal with my anxiety and depression

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:08 pm

aiadne67,

Welcome to the forum. We are here just offering support to people, to talk with and share. Giving support and understanding is what it is all about.

Have you visited or depression chat room? Lots of members there to actually talk with, those that deal with the same issues as you and I. Consider visiting, see if that will give you more support. Figure we can all use that, I know I can.

Good to see you here, hope you continue posting.

Warmsoul

Return to “Profiles”