Hey everyone

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

CarMadMike

Hey everyone

Postby CarMadMike » Thu May 27, 2010 8:40 am

Hey,

My Name is Mike, I'm 16 and I'm from Manchester, in the UK.

I've joined this Forum as I'm rather depressed at the moment, I won't go into my story here, i'll make a new post in the right forum.

I've been in the chat room for a day or two now, and you are all great help, thanks.

Mike.

-Stephen-

Postby -Stephen- » Sat May 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Hey there (((((( Mike )))))) I'm in the UK too -- I actually know Manchester pretty well as I was a student there.

Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you to the forums. The forums seem a little slow at the moment, but no doubt will pick up again soon.

If it's of any help to you, the chat room is much busier, and you can access it by clicking on "Depression Chat Rooms" at the top of the screen, or simply by clicking here: http://depression-understood.org/mainchat/mainchat1.htm

I apologise I am not much of a forum poster, but I wanted to welcome you.

Stephen

aim

Postby aim » Sat May 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Welcome Mike! So glad you found DU!! The chat room is wonderful, isn't it? It saved my life a little over two years ago. :-)

Have you seen the blogs here? They are so beautiful and easy to use. Nice community there too.

Glad you found DU... ((((Mike))))

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Sat May 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi Mike and welcome. I've seen you about the room a couple of times, its good to have you here as well.

Return to “New Member Introductions”