Hello everyone :)

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Ugne

Hello everyone :)

Postby Ugne » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:26 am

Hi,

My name is Ugne and I am new member of this forum.

To be honest, this is my first time participating in any forum, so I feel excited to be here! I am 26 years old, have been living in London for the last 8 years but originally I am from Lithuania.

I see myself as a starter in mental health journey. Keep discovering and noticing new things while learning to live with strong anxiety, depression and recently discovered Quiet BPD (for me recent discovery, for my therapist it is old news, you know how it works :) ).

I have been doing 14 months of therapy, for the last 12 months I am doing it twice a week as once a week therapy gives me even more anxiety. It has been a year how I am taking Agomelatine and Escitalopram that improved my daily functioning, however after those months already feeling some side effects and cutting on Escitalopram as it made me gain weight. So far keeping and eye on my mood and physical experiences as my doctor did not want to rush on prescribing replacement medicine straight away but increased on Agomelatine instead. But I feel that the change really hits hard on me.

I hope you are all doing as well as you can at this moment and see you in the forum :)

DeeBear

Re: Hello everyone :)

Postby DeeBear » Wed May 24, 2023 12:01 pm

Hi ugne,
I'm new here as well, though I'm not new to depression and anxiety. It can be frustrating learning to deal with mental illness, so try to be patient with yourself on the journey!
Take care,
D

Return to “New Member Introductions”