hello , i am new here

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

ghostrider

hello , i am new here

Postby ghostrider » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:14 am

i am happy to join this forum ...

looks like a good place to discuss some important things about life ...

Thank you for providing this space ...

Tealeaves

Re: hello , i am new here

Postby Tealeaves » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:34 pm

Welcome, I'm Tealeaves
...I'm listening

Maria Elizabeth

Postby Maria Elizabeth » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:27 pm

Hi Tealeaves and Ghostrider!
You may call me Mimi. It's just shorter than Maria Elizabeth.
I am here for a variety of reasons. I look forward to your fresh perspectives and appreciate your time

Tealeaves

Postby Tealeaves » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:35 pm

Hi Mimi...and Ghost rider..since we're kind of posting on your back (ha ha ha, get it)

Anyway, I'm sorry I did not even realize that anybody was messaging to me at this time. I spend a lot of time in the chat trying to PM with people there that I haven't even looked at the forum. I always look every couple days because I'm in a very involved discussion with somebody on here but most the time I am in the chat room. You're more than welcome to come find me there or we can chat right here... of course we might want to get off of Ghost Riders back you know flames and all wouldn't want to get burned lol (oh I'm awful)

I just give you a quick thing about me I got my own mental health theory that I'm working on. I like to talk to people about it. I'm not a doctor.. nowhere in the medical field at all ..so I have no proof no nothing. Just a smile and an idea. If you're interested like I said come find me in the chat room or message me on here. I look forward to hearing from you Mimi

Return to “New Member Introductions”