I'm here for you, don't give up

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Helper2022

I'm here for you, don't give up

Postby Helper2022 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:15 am

I just stumbled upon this forum and as a survivor myself i must say I can feel what each and everyone of you is going through.

But before you give up, before you pull that plug, before you decide all hope is lost, can we just talk for a min, and I know with faith and hope in God that you'll feel better.

It wasn't easy for me but I pulled through and so can you, the devil is strong, but it's time you show the devil YOU'RE STRONGER.

I would love to have a chat with you, you need to rediscover yourself, you are loved

Secretbreach2022

Re: I'm here for you, don't give up

Postby Secretbreach2022 » Sun May 15, 2022 3:31 pm

I ran across your “Don’t give up” and it struck me because I’m at the stage. Without going into details: my beautiful home burned down, I lost everything, I owned a home health agency with a partner, and he stole from me so I had to shut down, I’ve moved back home to stay with my highly functional 92 year old father, has to filed for bankruptcy but that the government says I owe them 1.2 million dollars that they won’t discharge in the bankruptcy. They can’t find my partner. Im a single white (if that makes any difference) and at this point in my life, I am not where I want to be. I literally cannot get out of bed except to do the necessary things. I think I tried to kill myself ( no I’m not suicidal) but dr have me Ambien. I took one but it wasn’t working so I took 2. Then I blacked out. Daddy said o was doing crazy things, I called my oldest daughter telling her my youngest daughter had been kidnapped. I do not remember this at all. I woke up with a swollen knee that I don’t know how it got there. Needless to say I flushed the Ambien. Anyway this was suppose to be short. Thank you for listening to me. Dep123(Jody)

Return to “New Member Introductions”