Hello I'm broccoli

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

broccolisheep

Hello I'm broccoli

Postby broccolisheep » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:46 am

Hello, I'm broccoli. I used to make this site as a comfort place whenever I'm feeling sad or anxious back in my freshman year of highschool and now I'm graduating and is going to a college soon. I've always been struggling with anxiety and gender dysphoria. There were times where I would fake my sickness just because I was too nervous to go to school and meet the people there. I'm also dealing with a pretty bad self hurting behavior for three years, though I am proud to say I've been six months free :)
My mother only found out about it like a few months ago. Her first thought was on how can we get me to get rid of that scar easily because if people see it they might think that our family is problematic. She told me to buy a scar healing cream and I bought it. And our conversation about it ended there.
My father found out about it long before my mum. The first time he saw it I told him it was because of a stray cat. The second time he saw it he told me that I'm such an embarrassment and an addict.
Even though I didn't get any proffesional help (haha im broke and my parents said I don't really have any mental illness) on my anxiety and self hurting behavior, I was very lucky to have a very loving girlfriend who has helped me through all of the stuff I'm struggling with. She helped me to stop hurting myself and makes me feel very loved. But recently things have been going pretty badly again and I don't want to keep burdening her about everything. I don't know who to talk to. I feel like I need help but at the same time I feel like I should just handle it by myself because its no big matter. But I know things will be okay eventually and I'm trying to hold on for her right now. I hope everyone who struggles can feel better about themselves in the near future and do know that someone out there loves you, and even if there aren't any, you can start by loving yourself because each one of you are very precious. Feel free to message me and good luck for everyone of you :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”