Who am I I am me!

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Hunter13

Who am I I am me!

Postby Hunter13 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:45 pm

No one in my immediate family likes me. My wife And my son call me dumb shit. My son is 18 and haven't spoken a word to me in over 4 years. My wife speaks to me but only because she has to not because she wants to. My two daughters talk with me if I start a conversation ( at least they will talk to me). I am only allowed in the back yard right now I used to be able to sit at the dinner table but not since summer started. I'm diagnosed with bi pollar and take meds but haven't done therapy in years. My life situation depressis me but my depression is magnified because of it. My job is stressing me out because I have anxiety about training someone this next week.
Also on anti anxiety meds also.
Just feeling really depressed today.
Today is a day off day from work and when I'm not having to do anything I don't want to do anything. Just hang out at Starbucks and watch football on Sunday. Or sit in the back yard and mope can't go to bed until my wife goes to bed because she is in the living room and I sleep on the couch. Sorry I just needed to vent a little because I really don't have anyone to talk to.
Thanks for the forum to express my thoughts, experience, situation.

JoAnn9569

Re: Who am I I am me!

Postby JoAnn9569 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:51 am

Depression can be totally debilitating. I have shut everyone out not that I had a strong support system to begin with. I feel so alone and desperate. Pretty much just sleeping my life away.

Return to “New Member Introductions”