Hi All

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Nicole

Hi All

Postby Nicole » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:14 pm

I stumbled on this site by accident. So glad I did. I have had depression on and off for years. Was in a verbally abusive marriage that really screwed with my head. Of course there's a lot more to that story but I'll leave that for another time.

Hope to meet some new friends.

georgiapeach

Postby georgiapeach » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:32 pm

((((((((((((( Nicole ))))))))))))))))))))
im happy to see you have found the forums! it was a pleasure to talk with you in the chatroom. welcome here and i hope to see more posts from you as time goes on. also there is a media gallery attached to the site, as well as a blogging section. please feel free to roam the site and see what fun you can have!! again welcome

Nicole

Postby Nicole » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Thank you GP. Was nice talking with you too. I'll browse around and check everything out.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Welcome to the chatrooms and the forums Nicole.

aim

Postby aim » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi Nicole - welcome!!! I hear you about emotional abuse... I've been there myself. Ugly place to be, but so glad you are out of that now!

It took me about a year to really find myself after that horrible relationship ended. I used to laugh when people spoke of finding themselves, but it is so useful and necessary for a person to do so in order to move on with a new, healthy lifestyle.

Again, welcome! Nice to meet you.

Return to “New Member Introductions”