Ugh...is it really mid-life crisis

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

i.am.mine

Ugh...is it really mid-life crisis

Postby i.am.mine » Thu May 06, 2021 10:25 pm

Hello! I am have been recovering from depression and anxiety since I was a young kid. I came here because all the usual coping mechanisms aren't working lately and thought I would try something new.

Managing my depression has been a roller coaster as I assume it is for many people with it. I feel like I am experiencing the second worse dip of my life and am having trouble finding the light. The lows are really bad. There are days where it take every ounce of my being to get through the day. The nice thing about teleworking is that I can cry whenever I want and no one can see me as opposed to the occasional onset of tears while in the office when that little voice in your head becomes REALLY LOUD.

Anyway...I hope to connect and find some common ground with people who know what it is like to just feel stuck.

CamGirl

Re: Ugh...is it really mid-life crisis

Postby CamGirl » Mon May 10, 2021 6:36 am

Hey there. Welcome to the forum. Managing depression is one of the hardest things in the world and sadly some people do not understand this. What's good about this forum is that you are able to vent without any judgment. I hope you feel well and looking forward to bumping with you soon.

fummymeasle

Re: Ugh...is it really mid-life crisis

Postby fummymeasle » Thu May 20, 2021 6:07 am

Welcome to the forum. Do things that will make you feel better. Do that every day until one day, feeling better would be the only feeling you have,

Return to “New Member Introductions”