Just need advice

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Kevin27

Just need advice

Postby Kevin27 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:49 pm

I'm going through a divorce and I'm not handling it so good, how do i get over someone and move on with my life

jessica james

Re: Just need advice

Postby jessica james » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:29 pm

My dear Kevin, getting a divorce and moving away from a person you loved or perhaps still loves is one of the most painful things. When you live with someone for years or even for months, you naturally get connected to them but since you have decided on a divorce so definitely there might be any legit reason which you have to accept and move on with your life. Sometimes a better and greater opportunity is waiting for us and we don't realize it until the truth reveals to us. Moving on isn't easy but you have to. Healing does take time and it is a delayed process. You can not get over those moments all of the sudden. I would recommend you to distract yourself by keeping you busy in different activities. A new hobby or another job. I can understand the ferocity of anxiousness and stress you're going through but acceptance is the key to a new life full of opportunities. Here I am sharing some ways to deal with the stress you're going through right now, I hope it will help you. You're strong and I know you're going to get over this very soon. (:

CamGirl

Re: Just need advice

Postby CamGirl » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:52 am

Get professional help and keep yourself busy. Talking with friends could help a lot. I would also suggest traveling, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing to do as of now.

Return to “New Member Introductions”