Lonely

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Chanel22

Lonely

Postby Chanel22 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:10 am

Hello all,

I am new to this type of thing. I never knew this existed. I have known about hotlines but sometimes I really don’t like having actual conversations on the phone or with a therapist although I think I should start seeing one. I am a 22 year old college student and i have been feeling so worthless. I’ve always had anxiety but it wasn’t until college until I realized I have anxiety and depression. I think the medications I take (birth control) make my depression worse. Lately I have been feeling like I don’t want to exist or I want to disappear. I feel like i have too many stressors and COVID has only made everything worse. I’m starting to lose all the motivation I have and I am failing one of my classes when I’m supposed to graduate by May. I feel like a total failure and on top of that I fee like I’ve gained so much weight and I am disgusted with myself. No one around me seems to even notice what I’m going through or maybe I am shutting them out. That is why I wanted to try to join this forum to express with people ive never met but may understand.

koala

Re: Lonely

Postby koala » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:35 am

heyyo! to whom it may concern, i know it's hard. but you've made it this far, i dont know you but im so proud of u! im a highschool student so I don't really know such as college struggle, but i hope you manage it just fine, and about you failing classes, don't worry. my friend failed on 7 classes on mid exam. about gaining weight, we all do gained a lot of weight on this pandemic!! that's normalll and totally fine. i mean all my friends looks so chubby on zoom meeting, and that's cute. you don't have to be disgusted on yourself! you have to be proud that you are healthy enough to gained weight. keep going!! believe in yourself! goodluck with your graduation on may! i know you can make it!!

CamGirl

Re: Lonely

Postby CamGirl » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:07 am

This post has been a while but if you read this, please know that you are not alone. Me too, I find writing in forums more effective in venting out compared to actually talking to a person in hotlines. You can send me a private message if you want to talk to someone.

Return to “New Member Introductions”