Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

a1chelle

Postby a1chelle » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:16 pm

Hi, my name is Michelle and I have been going through a lot over the last 17 years. I have a good life and my life has been so good lately, but I don't know exactly why I do not feel happy some days. I feel great some days, then there are those days that I am not sure why I even exist. Today is my ex-boyfriends birthday and I do not know why I feel so low. We broke up 3 1/2 years ago and I have never felt this way on his birthday or our "anniversary." I can't talk to anyone because they just tell me to stop being sad and get over it. I try so hard, but maybe I try too hard, where my deep feelings stay bottled up inside. I don't have a bad life at all, so that makes me feel even more stupid and mad at myself for feeling sad. I just have a lot on my mind, so please excuse me. I am still not over my dad's girlfriend's death from 6 years ago because she was more of a mother to me then my own mother was. My sister-in-law killed herself almost 3 years ago and I miss her so much! Now, my brother has a mean girlfriend that would never let me see my nieces and nephews if she had it her way. I am working full-time and going to school part-time and I feel stressed. I am determined and I will succeed, but the days I feel like I can't go on are really bad. I do not know if anyone can help me or relate to me, but I just needed to get all of this out in the open. Thank you.

Return to “New Member Introductions”