Need advice

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Maxine M

Need advice

Postby Maxine M » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:56 pm

I was put on Wellbutrin 150 and was feeling pretty good the last few days I am starting to feel sadness and I do not know if I need an increase in the dose. I feel like an idiot going to my doctor when a week ago I emailed her and told her I was feeling great better then I had in a long time. Is it possible that the antidepressant is not working and I did a stronger dose. I will admit I am afraid of feeling as bad as I did 4 weeks ago so could it just be fear?

CamGirl

Re: Need advice

Postby CamGirl » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:47 pm

Maybe you're expecting and focusing too much? Try talking to your doctor again as it could be different from person to person.

jessica james

Re: Need advice

Postby jessica james » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:42 pm

Honestly I would never recommend you to use these pharmadrugs. I did that. They calm my body and brain but were literally slow poisoning me. I am not a doctor or professional ,I am just sharing what I had to face. My frustration and anxiousness was increased. That is why opioid overdose is so common. Anxiety and depression is something you can't control directly but you can manage it. Can avoid things causing anxiety. The best way is to do things which makes you happy and in peace.

Return to “New Member Introductions”