New Member Hi

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Cole93

New Member Hi

Postby Cole93 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:49 am

Hi..My name is Micole.. i'm 18.. and I've been dealing with depression for sometime.. not to mention the anxiety as well :( mhm.. so ya.. just wanted to talk to some ppl who may be dealing with similar issues..

For me.. I'm 18 going to college doing something I don't think I want to do..I'm Gay, and I dunno if I want a relationship or not.. not to mention that fact that I am not out per say.. mhm.. also with my health issues.. and the fact that I cant eat anything heavy at ALL.. so ya.. i've kinda been through quite a bit.. and thats only the beginning but i'm not gonna make this intro a life story thing.. so ya.. just wanted to introduce myself.. and hope to be talking with others soon.. pce yal

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:50 pm

welcome :)

aim

Postby aim » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi Cole! Welcome to DU!!! :-) Being so young and not, "out," as you say, can make life much harder, I'm sure. I hope this forum and the chat room help you make sense of it all. You deserve a happy life. You just have to find what will make you happy... that's the key - and unfortunately the most difficult part. Hope to talk to you soon!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:47 pm

(((((((((((((((((((( Cole ))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi, there is a chat room connect with depression understood. So many great chatters in there, that understand so much with life's way. Do hope you will join, give it a try, get support.

Warmie 8)

Return to “New Member Introductions”