Hi New Member

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Cole

Hi New Member

Postby Cole » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:40 am

Hello, I am a 18 yr old guy that has been dealing with depression since I can remember. I haven't had any help because I am afraid of my fears coming true. I think I am gay but I don't want to be gay because where I live being gay is not normal. I know its a bad thing to say but its just how it is, to me anyway. I just want to be happy but I don't know if I will be happy as a gay guy or if I will be a st8t guy living a lie. It eats me every day because I think about it everyday and almost every moment and I don't know how long I can keep this up. I just would like someone to talk to. Someone that by chance understands this similar feeling and wants someone to talk to. Thank You

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:15 pm

Welcome to the forums cole :). I know there are people on here going through the same experiences as you are. Why not try the chat area and see if you can locate any of them? Im sorry you are going through this, and its no fun going through it alone but with this site and you are never alone.

JudeB

Welcome Cole

Postby JudeB » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:26 pm

While I am not gay I can certainly empathize. Growing up in a small town and now living in a small town, where you are a freak if you can't be readily placed in a box, is tough.

(No, not calling you a freak, saying that I seem to be thought of that way.)

Anyway, this forum is filled with people that are caring, understanding and kind.

I am glad that you are here. :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”