Yeh
100%
Naaw
No votes

Total votes: 4

Stagger Lee

Hi all

Postby Stagger Lee » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:51 am

Hi, I'm not entirely good at talking about myself but I'm going to give it a shot before I head off to bed anyway 8)

I'm a struggling 21 year old student trying to survive with Depression and a pretty severe case of Social phobia/anxiety. I've been seeing a shrink for close to a year now but I'm still in pretty much the same situation, no friends, feeling like crap 24/7 and it's getting harder and harder to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but you've no doubt heard it all before. I don't really know why I'm joining because I don't make a very good friend on account of the phobia, but I will at least try.
So yeah.. hi

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:04 pm

i love how you made a little poll, that was very cute!!. You said you are a student? May I ask what you are taking?

Anyway, welcome to the forums and there is a chat also on here as well if you ever wanted to use that but thanks for joining and hope to talk with you further.

bye,

Stagger Lee

Postby Stagger Lee » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:11 am

I'm doing a major in Software Engineering and a minor (possibly major if I can handle it) in Psychology.
Thanks for the welcome

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:46 pm

very nice, i wish you all the luck in that! :) and no problem.

JudeB

Welcome Stagger Lee

Postby JudeB » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:38 pm

Well, I will forgive you for not being a dependable friend if you will forgive me for being the same way..... :roll:

Ya try to be a good friend, but awfully hard when you feel like you have all you can handle with just your problems, huh?
(how I feel a lot of time, anyway.)

Anyway, glad to have you here.

Return to “New Member Introductions”