Hi all.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Scooter

Hi all.

Postby Scooter » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:28 am

Just to say hello'.
My name is John and I've lived with depression for over 40 years,but for the most part did not know what was wrong with me.
I still struggle with this thing but hope to find some peace by talking with others that know where I'm coming from.

All the best.
John,,aka Scooter.

eloise1974

Hello

Postby eloise1974 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi Scooter --

I've had depression for decades also and I'm new to this forum. I think its good to talk with others about how I feel.

saragupta

hellooozzz!

Postby saragupta » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Hi John,
Hearty welcome to this site. And before i forget to mention, i really liked ur alternate name ie SCOOTER. :D
I am Sara, from north India. I am 26, and my depression is more like...on & off types. I still don't know if i am depressed or just battling with low self esteem and low self confidence and low self worth OR just a mixture of everything.
Here, on this site i often realize find answers to my own subconscious questions...while answering or helping others. That really helps me to know myself...and that clears and calm my mind. John i am sure that u will also feel the same. Very soon u will make many genuine and understanding friends who will always tell u what is wrong and what is right.
Take care and keep posting.
Sara.

Return to “New Member Introductions”