Hello everyone

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

App

Hello everyone

Postby App » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:13 am

I'm App & it's encouraging to have found you all. I've suffered depression for some years & lately it's gotten worse. Docs think its a result of a brain injury I suffered + I'm an unstable epileptic. But things worsened lately after our son left home in difficult circumstances after abusing his Mum. Im now at a brick wall & can see no way through, around or over it. There's so much more to my tale but I just feel unable to fill in the gaps. Hopefully I can put flesh on the bones as I get to talk more with everyone. I can't understand why I have a gorgeous wife, beautiful daughter, reasonable job & strong faith yet everything seems so crappy. Look forward to chatting to you all from time to time hoping you can help move the "black dog" from my chest.
Best wishes
App.

SilentWaters

Postby SilentWaters » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:29 am

Welcome. We all understand that "brick wall" and I'm sorry about the events that have led you to it, it sounds very painful.

I hope you will find the relief you are looking for here where we can all be honest about what's happening with us. It's really a great bunch. Please carry on and tell us more about you.

App

Thank You

Postby App » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:18 am

SilentWaters, for your kind words- I'll be in touch again as soon as I can.
A.

scrabble

Postby scrabble » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:57 am

Hi App.

In my experience, depression is not a logical thing. Just because the evidence of your situation is that you should not be depressed, it does not automatically make you happy. If you depressed, you are depressed.

It's good to have you here and I look forward to hearing more from you.

App

Postby App » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 am

Dear scrabble; Thank you for your welcome. I look forward to "speaking" with you again. I agree wholly with what you say although my present state of mind is a symptom of my TBI, unlike other folk,who's company I am enjoying, & who appear, to me, victims of more complicated scenarios.
BW; App.

Return to “New Member Introductions”