HURT. ANGRY. FEEL ALONE

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:47 am

Reader: DO NOT ever assume that this could never happen to you! It could also destroy the life of someone you love. If it already is, then FIGHT! If you (reader) are someone who has filed a restraining order based on lies? Grow up and get a conscience?! Have the balls to admit you made a mistake. Use the word "mistake," if you're worried your lies will backfire. It is better than shattering another person's life!! Your anger DOES NOT justify you!!!

So...What were 'Sara's' lies? She e-mailed the Prosection to say that mutual neighbors of ours told herI'd been on a drinking binge early this month. She e-mailed that I'd said to her, "F*** you, b****. I'm gonna get you." She also complained that she felt nothing was being done about me 'violating' the restraining order! My lawyer and I were infront of the judge when the Prosecutor said all of this. I was completely astonished! DISGUSTED! Sara wasn't present, though she might as well have been. What a liar! The prosecutor brought up jail to the judge. Cont...

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:26 am

Part three of new update:

The prosecutor first wanted me to serve jail time. As a satisfactory second choice, she asked the judge that I go each week for a UA. My lawyer argued against both. Without quoting him verbatim, he basically conveyed to the judge that the "accuser" and "supposed victim", (I wanted to hug him) was trying to make MY life more difficult. It was hear-say, and no proof that I said what she claimed I did, no cops called, etc. We request a jury trial where this will all unfold. Well, following some deep thought, where the judge looked a bit bothered, he told me he gave me the benefit of the doubt. He reminded me to try and stay clear of anywhere Sara might be. Then he set up the date for jury trial. Wow! I had prayed to God that all things would go as they should. He was definately with me.

Sara will testify against me on Sept 19th. She may bring witnesses who'd have no issues with lying under oath.--THIS, I am very concerned about.

Frame

Postby Frame » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:24 am

Hi 4Everme;

I'm very sorry all this is happening, but considering how it might have gone, I think your lawyer did his job. And Sara was a no show. Don't give up.

It's got to be tiring for this to drag out, but the judge basically ruled her new claims against you were unfounded or he would have imposed those restrains. So hang on.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Thank you Frame,
And yes this is growing very tiring. When we go to court on Sept. 19th, everything will be scrutinized, including the lies she used to get the restraining order to begin with. It's gonna look bad, esp when the police testifiy against me that I was very intoxicated. My lawyer informed me that this is coming. An uphill battle.

Do you know what true faith is? It's walking out onto a very thin limb, Frame, and trusting it holds--that it doesn't come crashing down with me on it. It's taking a real effort just not to hate her, dang it! But when someone is knowingly lying to tear apart your life? Easier said than done. So, I'm having to pray against just despising her...Even living in the same building with her is repulsive. All the while she plays 'victim,' and she is the one victimizing. How screwed up is THAT?!!

Frame

Faith

Postby Frame » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:44 pm

It's interesting, 4Everme, that you use the metaphor of walking out on a limb. I have, I believe, been in that metaphorical predicament. As I recall, I've done the walk when I had nothing to loose; no, that's not quite correct. My limb walking has always followed a crash; when I'd given up, usually totally humiliated.

It wasn't that I'd nothing to loose, but that I no longer cared; when the thrill of the height and the danger held an attraction that helped clear my head. I've been avoiding that kind of thrill. I think it's cause I'm getting older, a loss of the invulnerable feeling I had as a kid.

Now...mind you, sometimes the limb broke and another crash followed, but by that time I didn't care. And the funny thing is, often the crash worked out better for me. I was always transported; often the crash sent me flying farther than a simple walk out on a limb. My life long problem has been what tree to climb, what limb to choose.

Lately I've been hovering at the trunk trying to avoid the lighting; which is stupid really because the lighting is more likely to hit a tree then some random spot in a park. Sorry if this isn't helping. I'm reading this trying to find a moral, or a thread, sounds kind of random. It's been a rough day, I'll try again later. I'm still praying for you, and I actually have faith that something will go right.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi Frame,
Yeah, I hear you. I'm talking about walking out on a limb, in the sense where I'm going to be in a very precarious and vulnerable position. Jury trial...The 'earthly' odds, I know, are stacked against me! So, I take my own life, for fear of the worst outcome. My only other option is placing complete trust in God. It 'feels' like walking out on a limb. Faith and hope? We both know I'm not filled to over-flowing with these! If I AM to gain more faith/hope? I HAVE to pray for strength in these areas. For strength--period!

This a** next door? She knows EXACTLY what she's doing! Assuming the right to lay my nerves opon the gilloutine? My sanity? My very life?! WHAT NERVE she has!! One day, she'll move on to her next unsuspecting victim. After all, misery loves company. Hmmm.They say all is fair in love and war? (She is VERY fortunate I am not playing her game)! If I did myself in? How would it be FAIR to those I love? Seems my only choice is facing this tidal wave-- & just hope for the best...My God.

Pilule

Postby Pilule » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:35 pm

4EverMe

I doubt they would send you to jail on a first offense IF you're found guilty.

I once had criminal charges put against me on a lie. The guy was a women beater. I got a lawyer. I ended being found not guilty because the guy's witness, his girlfriend, chickened out when she was told that perjury could cost her a heavy fine.

I took him to court, for a civil mater, for damages he had done to my parents property and I won. It cost him a couple of thousands of dollars.

A little while later, I found out that the same guy was suing my neighbor whom I have never even said hello to. I asked her if she needed a witness to testify for her, she said "of course". I went to meet her and I even gave a few tips, having been to court myself many times. She won the case. He sued her again for something else, I went to testify for her again but he never showed up, so she won again. She couldn't thank me enough, I told her "no, thank you for giving me the chance to get back at him. What goes around comes around.

Check with your lawyer first but one thing I would do is, before going to trial, find out as much about her as you can, dig in her past, try to find out where she lived before, see if she had the same attitude. I know that here in Quebec, if you go to justice hall, there is a department where you can go and they will pull out all the cases where she was involved, as a defendant, as a pursuant, as a witness, as a plaintive. I think you can even do that over the Internet. If you know that her family or some of her ex-friend now that how she is, try to get in touch with them. If she had a job somewhere try to find out why she doesn't work there anymore. Your lawyer probably wouldn't have enough time to do all this, but you do.

One thing that could also help, write down every event you can remember with details, the date, the time and whatever you can remember and everything that happens up until you go to court.

Put your journalistic talent to good use.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Hi Pilule,
Thank you for your detailed response. I'm glad you were able to get the guy back, by vindicating yourself and then also your other neighbor! LOL!

I had planned to write up a more lengthy reply, but now my mind has just gone blank! Probably due to stress. But I will remember your words of advice; It's much appreciated, Pilule. :) I just wanted you to know this.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:27 am

So, this is the month I have to be out of my apartment. Because of my neighbor succeeding in getting that bogus restraining order, it was either leave willingly or be evicted. Of course, I chose the former. I have to be in a new place by the end of the month, but have yet to find one! Right now, I'm working on packing. I'm a bit nervous about my back and my right knee though...They are BOTH giving me trouble! Ugh. My knee has swollen to the size of a small melon and it's progressively becoming difficult to even walk. (I fell on the ice a couple winters ago and landed squarely on my knees) Lol! I'm needing surgery on my right knee. I haven't had x-rays of my left one. But his is NOT what I need right now, while having to move! You all, PLEASE offer up a prayer for my physical well-being. I truly do need it!! Also, that I SOON find a place to move into. I promise to keep you all updated on this! Thanks!

Frame

Postby Frame » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Thank you 4Everme;
Our prayers are definitely with you.
Remember to breath; and try to focus on one thing at a time (as hard as it may be).

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:41 am

Thankyou Frame,
I'll try. A number of people who know what's going on (and what's ahead) offer that advice. It's SO hard. There's a huge part of me wanting to just curl up and freeze inside. Actually, a part of me already has! Rather than looking for apts and packing up my stuff, I've been procrastinating--I'm almost too overwhelmed and petrified to act! A couple times, I've considered going to the E.R. Because I feel close to losing my mind. I've been doing a heavy duty xanax taper on my own, and I don't think that's helping matters! I'm a nervous f'n wreck, Frame. GOD HELP ME! I wish I had a number of loved ones to come help me out here! This is insane...

Frame

Postby Frame » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:35 pm

Don't write off the E.R., I'm not saying make it your first choice, but counting it as a real option might give you a pinch of peace of mind.

That makes me think; Are there any religious missions or charities near by you can call? One of the things I worry about is how you will eventually move, feeling the way you do. If you call and explain your situation, you may be able to line up some young strong pious students who will help with the heavy work, maybe even packing. There are people out there who want to do good deeds.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi Frame,
Yeah, I do keep the E.R in mind as a last resort. It is better kept as a LAST alternative because I only have but 3 wks to move and am yet to find a place! And I can't be held in a psyche ward while needing to be out of here so soon, you know?!

Yes, there are churches w/people wanting to do good deeds...I already have one lined up that's offered to help! There were 2 mormon missionaries (female) who knocked around a wk or so ago. I'm not into mormonism, but since they offered to help, I took their offer (to help move my things to next place). They said they had a lot of missionaries "who LOVE to help this way."
Well, who am I to turn it down? I need help! I really wasn't even expecting the knock. I'm fully aware I'm opening myself up to preaching.-- Pray for me! Haha. But seriously...I have a feeling they may even help me clean this apt. If I do it myself, I'm worried about the knee/back. May have to swallow my pride and just ASK on that one! God works in mysterious ways. I have been praying...

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:36 pm

So, it's close to midway through the month; I'm still searching for a place! There's a housing agency nearby me I have visited. Found out from one of the caseworkers that the ONE car they use to bring clients "apt/house hunting"...just recently broke down! What's next? Seriously? Am I actually asleep? Am I going to awaken to find I've been dreaming up my own personal rendition of the Twilight Zone?? And when I do, will the red carpet spill forth before me with crowds of cheering freaks? All waving restraining orders--Haha..."You are officially notified, 4EverMe, that you will be hereby hurled to Mars. No peanuts aboard your one-way shuttle."

Frame

Postby Frame » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Your probably better off without the peanuts; you don't need to find out, right now, that your allergic. 4Everme, you have medical issues. I can't believe they won't give you more time. Please write a letter to your lawyer about your difficulties with living arrangements. At the very least, if this court case fizzles on the plaintiff, he can show the court what hardships she's put you through. But the courts may show compassion or your lawyer may be able to find another agency to help.

Anyway, I hear Mars is nice in fall colors. And besides, those Mormons should have a spaceship to shuttle you around. Remember they get to proselytize while your in the car; how can they turn that up. Just don't agree to be wife number three or higher.

I'm still calling my God for you too.

Return to “New Member Introductions”