HURT. ANGRY. FEEL ALONE

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:58 am

Hey hellooooz!

Just replied to ur pm s a few minutes ago. Ur msg was very sweet. And that's not a new thing to mention about. I mean it.

I was wondering what is ur zodiac sign?
I have this ever so weird hobby of reading about zodiac signs! Like about the personality traits...compatibility etc etc. So because we have develop quiet nice level of understanding so, i just wanted to know. I hope u won't laugh at me pleeeeeasse!!
I know i am too much!
Just reply and then,
Try to forget that i asked.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Hello Sara,
Were you able to look up any of those songs I suggested? Hope so. No hurries, but hurry up now. :-)

There was a time in my past when I was interested in zodiac personalities and compatibility. I'm not so much into it now; I discovered that each one of us carry a variety of traits from each sign. (if not most of the signs) But if you must know, I am a Gemini with Pisces rising.

Curiously, I do possess many of the personality traits of both of these signs- even down to the romance, creativity, and 'psychic' abilities. I do not fall under Leo or Cancer, but I possess many of their traits, as well. For example, I am extremely loyal, protective and sensitive to the pain endured by others. Many people in my life have described me as being the most loyal friend they've ever known, and that they feel they can open up to me so quickly and easily. (that I'm an old soul, who's wise beyond my years)

Please don't think I'm trying to boast! I'm simply stating some various traits, so-called attached to these signs, I can relate to. What does it all mean? I don't know!

We, as individuals, possess qualities/traits that define who we are and make us unique from others. However, there are other factors that contribute to our overall makeup. In my opinion, they are just as deserving of our attention.
These factors help to determine our likes/dislikes, interests, opinions, and ultimately our core values. These factors are the combined ingredients of an individual's life- the way one is raised, people we've known and been influenced by, our perceptions of the world around us, all we've experienced, the manner in which we see others relate to us...Most importantly, is LOVE.

Have we been taught love and empathy? Have I kind of gone off on a tangent here? Sorry!
I began writing this while half asleep, and this is what happens, Sara. Haha! You learn my birth sign, and much, much more.
One important thing I forgot to mention is that since I'm mostly a zodiac combo of both air and water, I was born a mermaid. Well, the Pisces fish symbol can attest to this. Hmm, so can the 'duality' (two in one) idea of Gemini be confirmed. Haha!
Please don't imagine that I'm poking for fun at your question, Sara. I'm just being silly! So, what is your sign?

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:38 am

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm doing much better than I was. I live in a nice place, away from my past neighbor, and am happy to be far from her negativity. For one that's very intuitive, it sucked living by such a hateful, vindictive and gossipy woman. The tension was so great in MY apt, just living next to her, that it could be cut with a thick blade.

The legal trouble this 'person' aimed to inflict upon me (through false statements), did not amount to what I feared they would. Sigh...
Following five suicide attempts, of which I now regret, is when she pursued to have me kicked out of my apt. I was just beginning to heal from my asinine attempts at suicide, to think more positively, when she verbally threatened to have me "kicked out of my apt. This dumb ass threat was followed by, "Just you wait and see." I believe she had somehow found/figured out that I was the second person to turn her in for continual child abuse. Though it took me too long to do so, I HAD to put the safety of her child first! In NO way do I regret it! However, she decided to try and shred my life. Her heart was all about revenge. It usually is, no matter how tiny the offense another may commit. I used to know her. Therefore, I can attest to the fact that she was an angry and hateful b****.

So, I've gone through the court process, with an exceptional lawyer. I was not convicted, but was given a (PDA). This translates to a Prosecution Deferral Agreement. Stay out of trouble for two yrs and case will be dismissed. There were some minor stipulations to the PDA. I've worn an ankle bracelet for 5 days- Electronic Home Monitoring. I've had to get an alcohol evaluation. The reason for this is due to the fact that one of the false statements my last neighbor made, included the factor of my having been drinking a couple beers. I went to the evaluation appt, and the counselor, after asking a thousand questions, told me that he doesn't consider me an alcoholic. Rather, his diagnosis was that I have abused alcohol at times. This probably means I'll have to attend a 10 hour class. I'm not sure yet.

Another eval I'm supposed to have is for mental health. The judge knows I'm on SSI for depression, panic disorder, PTSD, a degree of agoraphobia, social anxiety... Sorry. This having a mental health evaluation turns out to be a good thing, however. I had already been planning on getting back with the mental health clinic here, because I know I need medication for depression. Well, I went through an intake assessment at the clinic, and I qualify for help. This is a good thing.

Another thing, I'm court ordered not to drink alcohol. This is a standard court order, when a police report reads that someone was under the influence. Anyway, ALL of this court stuff, AND having to move out of my last place? These were the result of intentional lies...

If my last neighbor could only see my new and better place, she would be more than furious! My home overlooks the bay and mts. It's beautiful, and I like the interior of my home better than my last place.

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:52 am

Hi 4everme,
It has been such a long time since we talked at the forum. We almost Always end up writing pm s. Ha ha ha.
Right now i am feeling both happy as well as proud.
I am Happy because u r happy in ur new home. Ur words led me to imagine, ur peaceful face... after so many storms u have gone thru.
I am Proud of u 4everme! Because despite having so many health issues...u fought with all the problems all alone. Forget about materialistic help from anywhere, u dint even seek any emotional support from anyone.

A few days back u were living in an apartment where u were scared of ur window...because vulture type people used to harass u even from there. (i still remember, u had mentioned about weird people along with ur neighbour peeking in ur room and murmuring there)! Freaks!!!!

And now u r in ur new apartment where u love ur window...because here, the beautiful ecstatic view that u can see from ur window has engulfed all ur fears and harassment. U love ur new home. May be it is the god's PRIZE to u for fighting and winning with every false accusations and bitterness.

Never lose this spirit my warrior!!

Hey can u tell me more about ur home and its surroundings!!!!
I wud love to know. I Will feel like i just visited u.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Hi Sara,
What a very sweet post you wrote me! Thank you for the thoughtful concern you always show to me. :-)

A little while ago I received your pm, and plan on responding soon. I just hope that one month isn't too long to make you wait! Haha- I will make it sooner, k?

It's interesting that you called me your little 'warrior!' My 21 year old son has the same type of spirit I do, and he KNOWS it. Heehee. :-) This is one thing that helps set my mind somewhat at ease...Prison is the last place a man (or woman) would want to be perceived as weak. I'm glad he won't be there for too long, but as his mom, any time is too long! For anyone who doesn't know, he is not there for something cruel committed towards another human being. It was basically a case of peer pressure, where he did something he thought would impress his buddies. He realizes the error of his ways, and does have a great heart despite any mistakes made. Thank God!
As his mom, I'll just need to keep letters and pictures coming to him. For the time being, it's the best I can do.

Does anyone know any positive and uplifting quotes I could mail him? This would be greatly appreciated, and my thank you's before hand...

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:43 am

Hey 4everme
I am really sorry about ur son. But I hope everything is going to get back to normal with him after some time....right?
I believe u when u say he is a nice person....how he can't be!!!...when he has a mother like u.
No i am not biased.
yes yes sure i will come up with very apt motivational quotes for him. Will try to search for something funny as well...his smile will make u smile too.
My mom is that way only. I think it is universal for every mom in the whole world. When i am happy first of all my mom appears very happy but then her eyes become wet thinking i will be gone one day...!!!

Oh Really....One Month?? Don't u even dare to delay ur reply! Okay! Or i ll irritate u like a rebellion kid. And u will know that i am not that sweet.

Hmmm...so dear 4everme, u have been trying to beat me in our very own game "Who Makes The Funniest Laugh". Now beat this huh!!
He He He Hu Hu Hu Ha Ha Ha Haaaaa
(okay so let me explain, it is a laugh u myt have heard in horror movies or by devil-ish jinns)

Yesterday i saw a movie "the proposal". I really liked it. Have u watched it??

Hey did u download any apps in ur new phone yet!

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:14 am

Hi Sara,
I really did love ur msg. Apart from it being moving to me, it was pretty funny and got me laughing! Thank you for the compliments too. Just you make sure to always keep them coming...
Or else....Hmm. A WHOLE month will pass when I just happen to be very busy. Lol! (kidding) :-P That would be too mean of me to do this to myself.
Of course, your feelings would matter too.

Hopefully, you understand I'm being silly. If I REALLY wanted to be funny, I could tell you to hire me for freelancing. I've been told I'm a good writer! Alol!

Hey, I've told you I've got a crazy sense of humor. But, you have also said that you and I have a special understanding. Guess this means that we get along so great, because we're both thoroughly nuts!

Yeah, you also crack me up with those certain laughs you do. I've heard the last one before you were even born though. (being humorous again) Don't worry...If you don't succeed, try, try again! I have YET to beat you at it!
There's a great one stuck in my head right now; Believe me when I tell you there's absolutely no way to type it-- not even halfway comprehensively :-)

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi Sara,
I really did love ur msg. Apart from it being moving to me, it was pretty funny and got me laughing! Thank you for the compliments too. Just you make sure to always keep them coming...
Or else....Hmm. A WHOLE month will pass when I just happen to be very busy. Lol! (kidding) :-P That would be too mean of me to do this to myself.
Of course, your feelings would matter too.

Hopefully, you understand I'm being silly. If I REALLY wanted to be funny, I could tell you to hire me for freelancing. I've been told I'm a good writer! Alol!

Hey, I've told you I've got a crazy sense of humor. But, you have also said that you and I have a special understanding. Guess this means that we get along so great, because we're both thoroughly nuts!

Yeah, you also crack me up with those certain laughs you do. I've heard the last one before you were even born though. (being humorous again) Don't worry...If you don't succeed, try, try again! I have YET to beat you at it!
There's a great one stuck in my head right now; Believe me when I tell you there's absolutely no way to type it-- not even halfway comprehensively :-)

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Yea well that's good one hanh!! U dint find anything to beat it so u r saying that u have one but u can't put it into words! Nice escape... HAA!!!!!!
Just kidding. I also find it difficult to put some funny voices i know to actually put them into readable form. Heh he he.

Hey u forgot to mention about the movie i asked u about and earlier i asked u about the surroundings of ur home. I really want to know about that.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi Sara,
Sorry about leaving a couple of your questions unanswered!
Umms...I know I've heard the title of the movie you referred to. I'm just unsure if I've seen it yet. Is it a comedy, suspense or action thriller or drama?

So, would you like to me to take you on a mental tour of my home?
Before we step inside, where it's toasty warm, I'll serve us both a cup of fruity chamomile tea on my front porch. Doing my best not to speak as a real-estate agent, (don't laugh, promise?) Oh! I mustn't forget! Would you prefer sugar or honey in your tea? As of yet, I refrain from charging for either. Because I value you as my friend, you may ignore the price tag fastened to the end of the teabag. Heh he he. :-)
So, we sip our tea and scarf our crumpets, (I've poptarts too) and we stare at a golden sun descending below the mountainous horizon. Lingering hues of the sunset streak along the sky. They reflect upon the shimmering waters below. The end...

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Hi Sara,
P.S. Where are my manners?! May I invite you into my humble, yet femininely arrogant abode? After all, my place is only the loveliest place to behold. (haha) I have to write this in a serious manner, but with some humorous twists. I'm in a mood, so please bear with me...

When guests view the inside of my home, they're kind of taken aback! Obviously, this is extremely flattering, and a sweet reminder that the art of decorating reaps its rewards! I truly enjoy a whole mosaic of creativity- Works of art in their varying forms. To offer one example? Barren rooms and empty walls translate as canvasses to me! Just as with any other art of expression I enjoy, (writing included) I go through many revisions before I reach completion. Every moment is exciting...Concepts and images flow through my brain-- Positive endorphins included. :-)

Sara, I'll have to write more details for you, tomorrow! I guess my being sleepy caused me to space off. Sorry I went on a tangent there!
Talk to you soon, k?

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:37 am

Hello 4everme,
It has been such a long time we dint exchange posts or msgs!

*Happy Thanksgiving*
Umm... being an Indian Hindu, i have no idea about thanksgiving. But i have seen a few things in English movies and in some of my favourite shows on star world...so...here it is!

4everme,
Since the day we said our first HIs and HELLOs to each other...it has been such a wonderful journey so far.

U listened me when u urself were going thru such a hard cut throat period (sara and courtcase and apartment).

And our Awesome & Funny thesis on "dogs and their enemy in the mirror"....i swear i used to laugh while writing as well as while reading those posts.

4everme, Whenever u used to call me "friend" in ur PMs or posts, i never returned that sweet gesture. And U silently understood me and my fears for the word "Friend & Love". May be my poem in my forum "Thoughts unsaid" explained u about that.
Not only u understand, You gradually made me feel comfortable. I never said this but i still remember...one day, in one of ur PMs...the way u wrote at the end:-
"Take care my friend
(don't worry, it is okay)"
Those words in the brackets...made me to think for a while...that...i shld at least try to  believe on friendships....again!

So, although i can't relish The Turkey with u but i can share my vegetarian platter with u...sitting on ur porch...facing towards the bay. (can u imagine??)

Ha ha ha. I am sorry if i have got a little carried away.

I just wanted to give my thanks to u for being u.
Thank u for telling me what is wrong and what is right...that u do sometimes.

I cud have tried to write something creative but i have my exam on 5th Dec. So...just this...hope this will help u not to feel alone on this thanksgiving.

Hmmm one more thing!
U r elder to me...u know when and what shld be done but i was thinking why don't u invite a few of ur new neighbours to ur home...it's a good CHANCE to make a new friend circle.
Take care 4everme.

PS: i know thanksgiving is on 28th November this year (checked on internet) but i have been noticing that u r not as frequent with this site as u used to be. So i thought i shld send this letter to u in advance so u read it within time.

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:19 am

Hi 4everme,
where r u! I hope everything is alright at ur side.

I have a song "Keep holding on" by Avril Lavigne. It's a beautiful song. And no it's not that old fashioned self help book kinda song. Its nice, very touching. I had been thinking to find something like quotations or something like that very inspirational and motivational for ur dear son. U had asked me to send some positive quotes for him, Ryt?

4everme, i couldn't find quotes but i found this song in my own song collections. When i heard it from ur perspective, it seemed (to me) like...although not much but a little bit...it says what u myt have been feeling for ur son. So here are its lyrics.

You're not alone, Together we stand,
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand.

When it gets cold, And it feels like the end, There's no place to go, You know I won't give in.

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, Just stay strong,
'Cause you know I'm here for you.

There's nothing you could say,
Nothing you could do,
There's no other way when it comes to the truth!

So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through.

So far away, I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear!
Before the doors close, And it comes to an end,
With you by my side, I will fight and defend!

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, Just stay strong

Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be, will work out perfectly.

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on.
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

I hope u liked it. Umm...if not as mother...as a music lover.
Download it please. U will like it if i have understood ur taste of music a little bit.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Awww! You are so much a sweet soul, Sara!
I just read these last two posts of yours today. Thank you SO much...
I hardly have the words to express what your thanksgiving post meant to me...everything you said.
If I told you there are tears on my face, as I write this, would this give you some clues to how that touched my heart and spirit?
Thank you for the beautiful song too...

I'm sorry, Sara, but your kind words got me more emotional than I've been for a while, so I need more time to respond! No worries. It's not a negative thing...
I'm very thankful for all you wrote, and for wonderful friends like you.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Right missy moo!
I have no words here, but I am so so sorry you had to go through all this! I really am, wish I could make it all better for you, but I'm afraid I can't.. I'm sorry about that. Wish I could honestly! If I could I totally would honey.

You don't deserve any of this- your such a sweetheart and suh a good friend, to be fair it's a good thing your in my life right now.

Stay strong. Keep smiling and never give up!

Always here.

Keep talking.

(((Big hugs)))

Return to “New Member Introductions”