HURT. ANGRY. FEEL ALONE

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:39 am

Awww, Sara. It's okay that you didn't know...You want to know what means the most to me? It's that yoi truly care. I thank you for your advise. It makes me think a little 'outside the box.' You really do help, and I appreciate you being my friend through this. Yes, at times I feel alone. But, then I read yours and Frame's posts and it makes me feel better. This is a terrible situation I'm experiencing because 'Sara' will probably have people on HER side who lie on her behalf. It literally makes me sick! And YES, all of this pisses me off! Thank you for being here; It DOES help. Also, I will reread yoir msg. I DO plan to call my lawyer and talk to him about 'Sara's' father. Thanks for that idea!! Talk to you soon. :)

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 am

Hellooosszz :D
I am glad that i cud make a little breech in ur loneliness.
I also feel like this only:) :) . I Never had thought that i wud be talking to someone who lives in other part of the world. Ha ha ha.

It feels so comfortable and relaxing talking to You and Everyone here... First, because no one judges anyone but still everyone do guide what's wrong and what's right to be done. And Second, the most most important thing (for me) is, i can enjoy everyone's affection and guidance (like yours and frame sir's), that too without coming out of my conservative circle!!

I also want to share my whole story!! But i don't know what is holding me back!
I find my problems so minor as compared to everyone's here! No, i am not comparing myself with others...but it's just that...i start thinking that May be i have not been giving credits to what god has given me and May be i have been just whining over small issues like a child.
But someday, i will share my life's story with everyone!

4everme, Please don't thank me! I haven't done anything. In fact that stupid r order has been failing my ever brilliant ideas!! Huh!!
Jokes apart! I haven't done anything special. We all are here on this website to Receive and Provide, "Help coated with Understanding and garnished with A little bit of sweet Humor"!!
And most important thing is, this piece of sweet is absolutely freeee and u can have it innumerable times!! Just like buffet!! (i know it was a Pj)
Ha ha ha.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Hey Sara!
What you said was beautifully written. Myself, I never thought I'd be talking to someone in India! (heh ha ha heeay) However, my daughter once lived in Mumbai!

You really are helping me by being here, my friend. You may be so far away, but your close to my heart. :) Don't feel bad about your problems in comparison to others! We all fall upon bad times. If something affects you deeply in a negative way, then it's good to talk about it...To receive support from others who can relate. And by others who may not relate-- but still care.

I've gotta be honest. I have had fantasies about draggin my neighbor out of her apt and kickin her a**. BUT, I'm Christian, and I don't want to go to jail! Many people WOULD do this though, for her lying to the courts to get them in trouble. My neighbor is fortunate that I am a bit different! Haha. Hmm...but I can dreeeaaam. Lol !!!

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Hello 4everme!
Sorry for late reply. Actually i was in that "i want to be in my own shell for a while" phase...but with a smile.
So i dint want to reply ur such a sweet reply with that mood.
I am really touched by ur words 4everme!! Really overwhelmed. Thank u for ur care and understanding for me.
I wish i could enjoy this feeling...in a complete and free way...feeling of being cared and and being considered in a true way!
But i am trying! Won't give up!
U know what,
I have always wanted to know about ur children! But couldn't ask!!
But now i know.
U have a daughter:) :)
What is she doing now? How is she?
She had been to Mumbai! That's great. Seems like she is independent types! Good. I always wanted to be a bit like that. Ha ha ha.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Thankyou Sara,
You seem so often to have the words to cheer me up! :) You do have a caring heart yourself Sara. And don't say you don't-- Lol! Thankyou for your kind words; Makes me feel like I'm of use in some way. This means A LOT...

I'll pm you someday about my kids. It's painful to talk about, because I wish they were with me. But yes, my daughter priorly lived in Mumbai for a number of years! She's American-- her father, the Chief Medical Officer of the U.S. Embassy, but NOW of the Cairo U.S. Embassy. They're in the states now, thank God, due to all of the bs chaos in Cairo, Egypt. However, she is very happy and sends me pics of her and all her friends on her soccer team. She's captain. She's sweet, very beautiful, humorous, intelligent, and multi-gifted. There's actually not enough good I can say about this young lady-- my precious daughter!

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:49 am

Hey hi.

In a few of ur messages, i had felt that motherly attitude of yours!
So i always wanted to know if u were a mother and about ur kids. Because, Since the beginning, i knew that u r living alone! That's why i couldn't gather the courage to ask u that...thought it myt hurt u even more!

She is captain of her team!! Great haan!
It is very easy to believe that ur daughter wud be a sweet and intelligent girl...u know why!! Genes are very tricky. :D ha ha.

And how did u know that i'll deny that i have a sweet heart??!!! I am saying this because when i read, u saying that i have a sweet heart... i literally thought "Oh Nooo please don't say i am nice". And then, in a fraction of second, in next line U caught me!
Ha ha ha.

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Helloooo!
Dint hear from u since last 2 3 days. Earlier, i thought u myt have been busy with the preparations of ur case. But then i thot i shld msg u once. Are u okay!
How are all the preparations going on!
Any luck with her father??

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Hello Sara,
I'm so sorry it's taken a while to get back to you! But it's great to hear from you. :)

I've been in contact with my landlord, and also with the person who is supposed to inspect my new place. (prior to my moving in) Since the inspector can't come to the new place until the 2nd or 3rd, I'll have to wait till afterwards to move. That's okay though-- It buys me more time!

No, I haven't spoken to my lawyer yet. I soon will. It's hard to be doing both things at once. (Overwhelming)... Not to mention everything else!
I hope you're doing alright!

saragupta

thank god

Postby saragupta » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Thanks god, that u replied.
I have been thinking various possibilities/reasons for why were u taking so much time. That shows the level of understanding we have built in all this time...that's why wen either of us don't reply for quiet long...we start thinking. Ha ha ha,

That's really a lot to do all at once. Just try to stay as strong as u have always been. U have been thru a lot...this will also shall pass.

(new word, thru for through :) :) )

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:42 am

Hey Sara!
I have been calling you Sara, for short. Is this okay though? Just wanna be sure. :) That was a very nice msg above. What you said in the first paragraph? I totally agree. We do seem to have a deeper understanding, for the amount of time we've known eachother! Yeah, I kinda wonder what's going on too, when I don't hear from you in a little while. Haha! It's okay because we always get back to one another.

Thankyou for the encouragement you left me. I'll do my best to continue feeling encouraged. Right now, I feel like a sopping wet sack of potatoes plopped upon the couch. Actually, I feel like a chunk of immobile cement. LOL!!! Funny...but not. Atleast I know who I'm looking at when I gaze into a mirror. Heh ha ha! (Hope that doesn't change). If it does, call me crazy!! :)

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:48 am

Hey hi.
No no no don't be like a "sopping wet sack of potatoes"!!!
Hmmm...I think, u shld be more like "a pile of hot potatoes" which looks very cute and sometimes they are not at all hot to touch. BUT!!!!! When someone puts it in their mouth and and make the first bite...AAAaaaa hoo fooo haash!
So Moral Of the story is:--

Be like Hot Potatoes for those who think u r sooo abnormally weak and innocent like a boiled potato looks like and when they try to engulf ur life....i hope u ve got the idea.
:twisted: :twisted: :wink:

Yeah one more thing!

It's 7th today. So are u done with the shifting or u r still living in Sara's neighbourhood???

I am asking this because u will be able to concentrate on ur case, once u get over with the hassel of shifting. Am i right!!

From 2mrw, only 10 days are left. I think now u shld tell ur advocate, about her father.
I hope i am not frightening u by declaring the number of days left for ur case. I just want u to be alert and active and focused. I know u are but...!!

Like i mentioned to u (on my page thoughts unsaid) about the anti virus! Here is its link. But conditions applyyyy :(
U wud be able to download it only if ur mobile has Google play store.
Just try to look for an icon, with "Play Store" among the various icons.

Here's the link

Zoner AntiVirus Free v 1.8.1 ( http://market.android.com/search?q=pnam ... .antivirus )

After downloading it, u will need to make some settings in this app.
Settings to be done are very easy and self explanatory.

Plus point of this anti virus app is You also get anti theft settings in it. Check for urself.
Okay now i am sounding more like a Samsung or Google dealer. Ha ha ha ha. :D

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi Sara,
It's great to hear from you! Also, yes I do have google play store. Just need to put SD chip in and then download things. Thank you very much for that antivirus site! Will definately use!
So, I have yet to speak more at length with my lawyer. I will soon though for sure...
Today, I'm doin the heavy task of packin up rest of my apt. Ugh!!! I have to have it ALL done today, because the movers come in the morning. SO much to get done by myself. I hope I answered atleast most of your questions...
How are YOU doing??
Gotta get back to work, but don't hesitate to msg me again. It's nice to get a break! I'll check back with you soon. BTW, thank you for adding a smile to my day, AND couple laughs. :-)

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:59 pm

UPDATE:

Hi all. Well, two positive things occurred today. The first is self-explanatory, and took place this morning; My Direct TV was installed here at my new place.

Secondly, I spoke with my lawyer, in whom I trust. He did some negotiating with the prosecution, so that this situation w/my ex neighbor won't have to go to trial. He was able to come up with a prosecution deferral agreement, and it is doable for me. Yes, I wanted a jury trial because I'm not guilty of the crap I've been accused of. However, my lawyer knows that the odds won't likely in my favor if a jury knows I had consumed alcohol the evening my neighbor lied about me. So, with a PDA, I'm not pleading guilty for something I didn't do, and the whole thing gets thrown out in a couple of years. (providing I stay out of trouble, of course) To get this agreement and to avoid a possible negative outcome of a jury trial, I still have to do 10 days community service, get an alcohol evaluation and a small fine. I guess this is better than a risky jury trial, where I stand the chance of losing everything. As far as what my ex neighbor has put me through?? I'll let God deal with her!

saragupta

hey hi

Postby saragupta » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:50 am

Hello 4everme,
how r u!

Sorry i cud not write to u for such a long time. I had been going thru a lot of stuff all together. So...
But today i thought, i should wish u all the very best for ur case! It was going to to be on 19th Ryt?
But then when i read ur last post i was shocked.
Umm...okay wait!
Before i declare my happiness for u...please explain me ur sentence in ur last post which said "...thrown out...in couple of years" . These aren't the exact words but u myt have understood Ryt?
And explain me what exactly u r asked to do now!
1. Community service for ten days.
2. A small amount of fine
3. And u r asked to stay away from alcohol and any problems etc etc.
That's it right?
Does it means, after doing first two things u will be free from this crap...like..forever!
Does it means, that NOW u don't have any hearings to attend or any false evidences and witnesses by Sara, to fight with.

Please explain me in detail. So that i cud express my happiness for u. I want to be sure before i do that. Please reply soon

Frame

Postby Frame » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:38 am

Things are looking up.
That's good. Is direct TV less expensive than internet out there.?
You can watch a lot of great shows on line for free.

Return to “New Member Introductions”