Hello, new here.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

madi

Hello, new here.

Postby madi » Fri May 17, 2013 12:40 am

Hi,

I thought I'd introduce myself before posting about the issues that brought me here:
I'm Madi, I'm 29 years old, female, Australian, and I've had depression/anxiety on and off for 15 or more years.
I've had two major bouts of depression/anxiety, both of which had me suicidal.

I also have CFS (diagnosed at 12), Fibromyalgia (diagnosed at 16) chronic migraines (diagnosed at 7), along with hefty family issues.
We can add trust issues and intimacy issues, along with a crippling fear of invasive medical treatment to the list while we're at it.

But yes, very hopeful that after this little stumbling block things will be on the upswing. I look forward to getting to know people here :-)

- Madi.

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Fri May 17, 2013 9:53 am

Hi Madi, nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate but are positive about it, that's good. You can also try the chat room too. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

hollyann

dougsan

Postby dougsan » Fri May 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi Madi. Now that is certainly an Australian nickname.

Sorry to read life is proving so challenging. Very pleased to hear the positive attitude. Thinking good thoughts, in my opinion, is half the battle. I'm sure you,ll meet a number of supportive and interesting souls in the DU forum. Here's to bright skies and rainbows.

Return to “New Member Introductions”