:( A dead soul doesn't know how to live

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

brackenbury

:( A dead soul doesn't know how to live

Postby brackenbury » Sat May 03, 2008 9:13 pm

You know, I just found this site, I read a few topics, I just about cried. I'm about to cry as I'm typing now. I hate my depression, and anxietys. Although now for the past 3 days all I can think about is killing myself, I have a case with Human Rights Tribunal against my employer for harassment/discrimination, they responded saying I'm lying that I was never harassed, or discriminated, but rather Im doing it to get money from the company. I go to work everyday, I want to cry, I cry most days at work. I look for other employment I get no interviews, I'm trying to contact my family again, I have been estranged for three years now. I'm trying to deal with child abuse I went through as a kid. I'm trying to keep myself alive to the basic point, but everything is so hard. :( *Crys* I just want to end it right now. I have no friends, no family, ppl call me names, say I'm Psycho, ask me if I'm going to kill them, laugh at me. I don't know what to do anymore. I just really want to die, suicide, I have been at total peace with for a year now, I really beleive it's how I will die. :( :( I hate myself more everyday as I take Dexedrine for ADHD (21 years now taking it, and I'm only 24), I hate the Anti-Anxiety, and the Anti-Psychotics, it's unbareable.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Sun May 04, 2008 12:08 pm

you come to the right site :). You now have friends here. Talk to me whenever you need to.. *hugs you*

Fupduck

Glad your here

Postby Fupduck » Fri May 09, 2008 8:06 am

Hi Brackenbury,I too was a abuse victim,so I can relate there.Please know that you are welcomed here,to talk anytime. You too are a good listener,and I have seen you helping others,while your hands are already full.We are fortunate to have you here,and we all will try our hardest to help you ,when in need.Again Thanks, fupduck

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:47 am

(((((((((((((((( brackenbury )))))))))))))))))

Hoping this finds you with calmer thoughts and perhaps a new job or chances of one. Child abuse is hell, not only as a child but the recall as an adult. Wish I could say it gets easier, sometimes or days it is.

Just wanted to send a hug to you, letting you know we are here and have a fantastic chat room for even more support.

Take care

Warmie 8)

Return to “New Member Introductions”