First post....feeling little nervous

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

mandshere

First post....feeling little nervous

Postby mandshere » Mon May 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Hiya to all
:? Not sure what to say feeling a little nervous....being as it my first post, hope to chat and get to know you all
Manda

Destination

Postby Destination » Mon May 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Hello, nice to meet you. :)

dd-va

Postby dd-va » Tue May 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi Manda and welcome to the forums! No need to feel nervous here. Take your time and post whenever you feel comfortable. Take Care and Keep Posting!

balcony

Postby balcony » Sun May 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi Manda and welcome to the forums. I hope you will continue to post and perhaps check out our chat room as well. We all welcome you and look forward to future posts. Take care.

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Mon May 28, 2012 9:14 am

Hi, (((( Manda ))))! Welcome to the forums! :)
I've found this site to be a very safe and supportive environment, so please don't be nervous...( Although, I can appreciate how you feel. I was visiting the forums, particularly Warmsoul's Corner, for quite a while before I found the confidence to start talking about myself. )
I hope that you'll feel able to post as much or as little as you feel you'd like to and would be helpful for you, and I hope that this site will help you as much as it's helped me.

( PS. You may want to reconsider getting to know me...Getting to know me will almost certainly involve me telling some REALLY old jokes! :roll: :) :wink: )

Return to “New Member Introductions”