Hello There!

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Yukon

Hello There!

Postby Yukon » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:02 am

Been having a tough time lately with my depression. Sleeping a lot, crying for no reason etc.

Today I show up for work after them calling me in for a job yesterday. I get to work and they want to send me somewhere else which is a very stressful area. I've asked many times to be thrown in there once a month or so for a refresher but that's gone nowhere.

Now I'm home after an anxiety/panic attack. Had to take an ativan, going to see my doc later.

St8arrow

Re: Hello There!

Postby St8arrow » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:01 am

Yukon wrote:Been having a tough time lately with my depression. Sleeping a lot, crying for no reason etc.

Hello Yukon:

The next time that you find yourself "crying for no reason" try to mentally determine what thoughts are on your mind at that very moment; then come in here and tell us what they are. The people on this site understand the symptoms of depression and perhaps we can help you cope a little better than you are doing at the present time.

Thatoneguy

Hang in there

Postby Thatoneguy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Putting this stuff down is well helpful and like the person above me said find the reason and some one might put that down. 8)

balcony

Postby balcony » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:32 am

HI Yukon, and welcome to the forums. Work can be a very stressful environments many times and the trigger for other things. If depression is causing you the type of trouble you describe ( crying and not sleeping)
I would speak to a doctor and see if he/she has some suggestions. The everyday issues that arise at work are difficult to handle under the best of circumstances sometimes, so, it makes sense that it was all too much at this time.

Keep communication open as much as possible at work, explaining your professional needs and concerns.

Keep posting and take care

Return to “New Member Introductions”