hello new here

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Sunshine_Daydream

hello new here

Postby Sunshine_Daydream » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Hello, I came across this site a few months ago and used the chat. :) I'm finally a member on here. Believe this place will be a good outlet for me when my depression gets bad. Currently suffering from ptsd, bpd, and manic depression. There's days where it gets really bad for me, I don't like putting all my problems on my friends... I think I need a place to go yo who understand exactly how I feel.

I'm a very caring person at heart, I'll also offer support and talk to others when there down. If you ever see me in the chat, say hello. :) Hope to meet everyone here, see you all around on the boards. :) Look forward to getting to know everyone! :wink:

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:50 am

Hi. You found a great place for support. :) Lots of really nice people who genuinely care. I look forward to hearing more from you.

balcony

Postby balcony » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:04 am

Hi Sunshine_Daydream, Yes, I have seen you in the DU chat room, welcome to the forums too. I am glad you feel as if you can share what you are feeling here. Check out all the forums too. There are many great places to write, share pictures, etc. Glad to have you and keep posting.

Return to “New Member Introductions”