Introduction

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

CoffeeWill

Introduction

Postby CoffeeWill » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:53 am

Hey everyone,
Mine name is Will. I am a full time worker and, part time carer for my wife. Coping on the outside, struggling on the inside. Waaaay less problems than others and yet...I guess I came here to feel less alone.

Came here for the chat, to let off steam and support others. Its the thing that makes me feel better.

Please feel free to get in touch.

I love to talk, share experiences, listen, give and receive advice and have been told I have a good shoulder for people to cry and moan on!

I will talk about anything but love coffee, sports, science fiction, politics, art, dogs and jokes.

Often in the chat rooms under the same name. Take care everyone.

Leila_xx

Re: Introduction

Postby Leila_xx » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:10 pm

hey, i'm new too :)

Sophia1978

Re: Introduction

Postby Sophia1978 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:53 am

Hi CoffeeWill,

Welcome to the forum! It takes courage to reach out and connect with others, especially when you're struggling on the inside. I'm glad you found this space to chat, let off steam, and support others. It's important to know that you're not alone and there are others who can relate to what you're going through.

It's great to hear that you're open to talking about anything and love to share experiences, listen, and give and receive advice. It's also nice to know that you have a good shoulder for people to cry and moan on. I hope you continue to find this forum a helpful and supportive community.

Take care,

Return to “New Member Introductions”