Hi there

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

Iceduya

Hi there

Postby Iceduya » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Ok so i read a few of these and there doesnt seem to be a standard format so ill try to keep it kinda short i guess*Shrug*

I am a 25 y/o with a 2 year old son. I was diagnosed with Depression Adjustment disorder Bi polar and various other things when i was in the military and have been living with it untreated for several years. After what happened to me earlier this week i decided i needed a mental health unit after i found myself actually writing out the math on how fast my car needs to go to flip multiple times.... yea.. well i got help and that is going ok i suppose. and i guess i dont have things so bad but right now i feel alone and hopeless

I guess i should explain that over the last few days everything seems to have gone wrong. i was in a polyamorous relationship with two beautiful wonderful women and both of them commited suicide over the last weekend. I was supposed to marry one of these two in september. now everything we had planned together has fallen completely appart and i find it hard to plan anything beyond Today or maybe tomorrow.. im sure you know what i mean if your reading this. Now having a son is why i got help i know he needs a father. i know that i have to stay around for my son and so i have decided to seek help in many ways this just being one. I have found that my depression is worse when i am not in a relationship so I am reaching out for help and support. I appreciate your consideration thank you very much.

Return to “New Member Introductions”