Awkward

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Sunlily92

solace

Awkward

Postby solace » Fri May 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Hey all, I'm new here. Like many of you I struggle with depression/anxiety daily since I was a kid. I sought help after I had my 2nd daughter, me and pregnancy hormones don't mix. I've never had consistent help medically due to dropping insurance and stuff. I'm currently waiting to start seeing a psychologist in a few weeks. It can't come soon enough.. im covered self-loathing and my life is suffering because of it. anyway, Im here because I need an outlet and people to befriend that understand. Look forward to meeting you all!

Tinkerwings

Postby Tinkerwings » Sat May 03, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi. I am new also. :D

KeyboardCat_84

Postby KeyboardCat_84 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:34 pm

Hi Solace!
Welcome. I'm new also. I have my first session with a real psychologist this Thursday. To be honest I am super scared. I had an introduction session with her last week and it was basically me giving my medical background and what not, but this week we start with the "real stuff." I've seen several therapists in the past, but never have really clicked. I'm hoping things work out with the psychologist. I'm really trying to get better. I want to save my marriage and be the best wife, aunt, sister and and daughter I can be.

solace

Postby solace » Mon May 12, 2014 12:49 am

Good luck with your appt, I have to wait over a month now..ugh

Return to “New Member Introductions”