new here

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

adelnk

new here

Postby adelnk » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:17 am

hi all, i'm 27 and last suffered depression when I was about 18. I thought I was over it, but apparently not. I have a 10 month old son to a man I thought was kind and supportive, but as my mood has worsened, so has our relationship and his attitude toward me. my parents are far from helpful, I get treated like s**t by my step kids and if it wasn't for my little boy, I think i'd be about done. it's for him that I want to fix myself up again, because I don't want him to have to grow up with a dead beat mother like I did. there's no one around me that I can talk to, and 0 options for cost-free help where I live (and my finances are yet another thing that's messed up at the moment) so I guess this is my last option.

jj

Postby jj » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi adelnk,

I sorry youre having a hard time again and lacking support from your husnband :(

Glad you have found us here though, we are very caring and supportive. We also have the chat rooms here if you wanted more of an instant chat with someone.

Did snything happen to cause the depression to come back do you think?

Im glad youve got that strength from your son to keep you going. Love is very powerful so keep on fighting

Hugs

Jj

Return to “New Member Introductions”