Tressa

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Tressa716

Tressa

Postby Tressa716 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:04 pm

I don't know if being on this site will help because most of what I need is to vent. I'm extremely tired of venting to my husband, who has lived with my depression for 15+ years, and I'm sure he is tired of me venting to him. Don't get me wrong, he has been my rock and has loved me through all my messes. It's just gotten to a point where he just doesn't know what else to do. His life/work is stressful too. I feel guilty talking about the same old crap and what my actions have done to add to the stress of his life.
I used to be great at hiding my depression by putting on that smile and going through life. I know all of you know that stage. But I'm not good at it anymore. I don't go out of the house much except to work. And right now I don't have a job, which is making me and my family miserable.
Thank God for medication, because at this point it is what keeps me going day to day. And I know once I get a job it will help keep my mind busy. My days now are worthless. Sleep late, lay in bed all day and take my meds.
So, that is the beginning of my story. And as all of you know it is not the end. We live with this every day. Some days perfect, most days good, but often just tolerable to function.

dougsan

Postby dougsan » Wed May 08, 2013 8:03 am

You have certainly found a good place. Chat with the members who read to be concerned and interested. I'm certain some of the members will be a great help. Remember, we have all been where you are and we are survivors. You will survive as well. Talk with us. We will listen and we'll be on your side.

Return to “New Member Introductions”