What Are The Songs That Can Ease Anxiety

Please observe all copyright laws.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

CamGirl

What Are The Songs That Can Ease Anxiety

Postby CamGirl » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:26 pm

I believe that music can heal our souls. I used to love listening to songs but I got busy and a lot happened that I did not appreciate what they do. I forgot how it felt to be relaxed by just listening to them. I used to listen to Norah Jones and I still find her songs relaxing. I want to listen to new ones to deal with anxiety and maybe regain my interest in listening to music and what it does.

Nightspirit174

Re: What Are The Songs That Can Ease Anxiety

Postby Nightspirit174 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:54 pm

I find Lo-fi for ghosts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GjPQfdQfMY&t=767s and Clann really helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn6UB-jLblM&t=9s , though Clann might be a bit of a hit or miss.

jessica james

Postby jessica james » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:39 pm

Music is a powerful healing tool. It has the capacity to bring mental peace to your life. Music helps uplift and calm you, you are so right and singing does too. I love classical music as it is so calm and I listen to it at night before bed when I read it helps me chill before I sleep.
Music is the peace of my soul. It has gotten me through a lot of very difficult times, and it's my safe place now. Sharing my favorite list for musicians with mind healing music. :)

koala

Postby koala » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:49 am

hey. i do like to listen to music too. well when im sad i always listen to sad songs, it makes me even sadder. idk why but it's such a relief .but when i have a panic or something i always listen to lofi, jazz, or such as inspiring song. like when im insecure i listen to most girls by hailee steinfeld or scars to your beautiful by alessia cara. idk whether you're a girl or a boy, but you can surely check on google "songs for depression and anxiety". i hope this help, and i hope u feel better! cheer up, love u!

CamGirl

Postby CamGirl » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:10 am

Thanks for all your response. I really appreciate them. You have beautiful souls. I love Most Girls, too. I'm feeling better. I'm just taking it day by day, and of course, thanks to music. I just lose track of time sometimes. It's nice though, to get lost in the moment, just letting the rest of the world go on.

fummymeasle

Postby fummymeasle » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:01 am

CamGirl wrote:It's nice though, to get lost in the moment, just letting the rest of the world go on.

I like what you said. I feel like this sometimes and it's when being alone is not lonely. It's one of the rare times when I feel at peace and happy with myself.

CamGirl

Postby CamGirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:08 am

Music will be that one friend when everybody else is gone.

DerrickAnderson

Postby DerrickAnderson » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:02 am

Try listening to something from this app

Tealeaves

Postby Tealeaves » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:27 am

Hello,
I like "Running up that hill" by Meg Myers.
I know it's kind of opposite, from the whole calming idea; but sometimes I feel my anxiety kick on, because I'm not doing something that I'm supposed to be doing. So, instead of trying to calm the anxiety; I run up that hill, so I can catch up to the anxiety; puts me back in balance. Besides, who doesn't want to make a deal with God

fummymeasle

Postby fummymeasle » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:25 am

I like Norah Jones especially when it's raining.

ooborahae

Postby ooborahae » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:39 pm

I hope you don't mind not english songs... if not I totally recommend "mono" by RM, it's a mixtape! I usually skip over badbye lol,, it sounds scary to me haha

hundal

Postby hundal » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:48 am

Melody songs are my all time favourite.

Return to “Music”