Learning a Musical Instrument

Please observe all copyright laws.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Prycejosh1987

Re: Learning a Musical Instrument

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:20 pm

shmuel wrote:Anyone thought about learning a musical Instrument?
Maybe you had a go in your youth...lost interest..there are thousands of reasons to give up and even more to start learning an instrument.
What I`m saying is... I have years of experience teaching and performing music.So much knowledge which has to be shared...feel free to ask me anything about music or instruments...

Learning an instrument is fantastic i wish i had time for that. I am not being sarcastic, It can really open doors for you and be something you can always approve on.

jozephkame

Postby jozephkame » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:13 pm

I practice the ukulele and share videos on Ukulele Tabs. I like to learn from others and helps others with songs I've learned. Keep strumming.

Freetmile

Postby Freetmile » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:45 am

The ukulele is such a delightful instrument, and it's fantastic that you're keeping the strumming alive. The joy of creating music and the sense of accomplishment that comes with mastering new songs is truly special.

Freetmile

Postby Freetmile » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:45 am

It's truly inspiring to know that you're dedicated to playing the ukulele and sharing your musical journey through videos on Ukulele Tabs. Music has a wonderful way of connecting people, and your willingness to learn from others while also contributing your learned songs is a great testament to the supportive and collaborative nature of the musical community.

If you ever find yourself looking for new instruments, accessories, or resources to further enhance your ukulele journey, you might consider checking out this music instrument store, a reputable store that could offer valuable insights and options to elevate your musical experience.

Return to “Music”