Animal's P, Q and R

Open discussion about pets: training tips, stories, etc.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Animal's P, Q and R

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 am

Panda
male - boar / female - sow / baby - cub / group - -

Parrot
male - cock / female - hen / baby - chick / group - company, flock

Peafowl
male - peacock / female - peahen / baby - peachick / group - muster, ostentation

Penguin
male - male / female - female / baby - chick / group - rookery

Phesant
male - cock / female - hen / baby - chick / group - brood (a family), nye (a large group)

Pig
male - boar / female - sow / baby - piglet, shoat, farrow / group - drove, herd, litter (of pups), sounder

Pigeon
male - cock / female - hen / baby - squab, squeaker / group - flock, kit

Platypus
male - - / female - - / baby - puggle / group - -

Porpoise
male - bull / female - cow/ baby - calf / group - herd, pod, school

Prairie Dog
male - boar / female - sow / baby - pup / group - coterie, town

Pronghorn
male - buck / female - doe / baby - fawn / group - herd

Quail
male - cock / female - hen / baby - chick / group - bevy, covey, drift

Rabbit
male - buck / female - doe / baby - kitten, bunny, kit / group colony, drove, leash, nest, trace, warren

Raccoon
male - boar / female - sow / baby - cub / group - nursery, gaze

Rat
male - buck / female - doe / baby - pup,pinkie, kitten / group - horde, mischief

Raven
male - - / female - - / baby - - / group - congress, unkindness

Reindeer
male - bull / female - cow / baby - calf / group - herd

Rhinoceros
male - bull / female - cow / baby - calf / group - crash

Warmie 8)

Starshine269

Postby Starshine269 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:19 am

I am currently owned by 11 lil ratties. They are the lights that keep me waking up everyday. No other human depends on me like they do. No other human loves me so unconditionally.

Their names are Grocery,Pickle,Sandwich,Stubacious,Valentine,Lightning,Fizz,Christmas,Angel,Houdini, and Weaver.

My first rat and my only heart rat was Beans, she was the only help I had while my husband cheated on me, she was my companion and dearest friend, she has long gone over the rainbow, and I miss her so much, but if I try hard enough she visits me in my dreams along with all the other animals I have shared my life with.

Pets are so wonderful for a depressed person they give that person a reason to hang on, to hope that tommorow will be better.

shmuel

Postby shmuel » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:18 pm

Hi Starshine269...
so good to hear about ya rats... they alls sound so wonderful.Thanks for sharing.
I`ve had, well me and my daughter have had the privlege of having 2 rats share their life with us.The first one,Snowy was a nutcase a real mad rat.. but a cool dude.The second "littleman" was an amazing experience..when ya meet rats(people)like this you start asking... "these guys are special".A wonderful part of our lives... we shall never forget our rats... they were an important part of our lives....and still are :D

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:01 pm

Currently dealing with the pest ants. But not pets, LOL. Just thought I would share.

Warmie/Jeanie 8)

Eternal Chaos

Postby Eternal Chaos » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:23 pm

we currently have 6 rats , but they are here for one purpous only, they are to breed food for my snakes. i never feed live rats and not my breeders, just the pups at different stages. I sldo own nine rabbits called.
caramel,charlie,snowflake,dandelion,flopsy,ziggy,george.bungle and mopsy. they too are breeding for snake food but they are all my pets, ive taken in unwnted rabbits and given them a good home and am now usuing them for my snakes.

sorry if people are offended but it cheaper to breed your own and snakes have to eat..

Return to “Pets”