Hi ((( all ))) – Welcome to Pet Talk
I thought I would start with some basic information for anyone considering getting a pet. These are fundamental questions to ask yourself before you buy / adopt any type of pet:
1. Do I have the time to take care of a pet?
2. Do I Have Room for a Pet?
3. What kind of pet do I want?
4. Can I afford to acquire a pet?
5. What type of extra housing or equipment will I need for a pet?
6. Will my children adapt well to a new pet?
7. Will my other pets tolerate a new pet?
8. Does anyone in my family household have allergies?
9. Is this pet suited to the place where I live? (A large dog may not be very happy in a big city if there is no yard.)
Are you thinking of adopting a pet ? Please tell us about it !
If anyone has some interesting stories, articles, photos, feedback, etc – please feel free to share with us ! This place is for our beloved best friends
Open discussion about pets: training tips, stories, etc.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests