No cere

For example: agoraphobia, claustrophobia, social phobia.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Shané

No cere

Postby Shané » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm

I think my begest phobias are to see my family deiing, I'm scerd of loseing them.

The thing thet scers me most of the time are my thoths, like when I'm walking on steps I think to my self what will every one do if I fall of the sters or, when I'm siting in an pasinger seit of an car and we are on the hiwy I'm thinking what if I open the door of the car and jump out of the car wil I die or wil I sirvife, every afternoon I walk with my mother's sister inlo to go and get my cusens from school, every time I have to cros the street every one screems stop, becose it's as if I'm playing chicken whith the cars, It's if I don't cere what happens to me I now thats my begest phobia.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Shane, welcome to the forums.

Sending warm wishes your way.

Prycejosh1987

Re: No cere

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:53 am

Shané wrote:I think my begest phobias are to see my family deiing, I'm scerd of loseing them.

The thing thet scers me most of the time are my thoths, like when I'm walking on steps I think to my self what will every one do if I fall of the sters or, when I'm siting in an pasinger seit of an car and we are on the hiwy I'm thinking what if I open the door of the car and jump out of the car wil I die or wil I sirvife, every afternoon I walk with my mother's sister inlo to go and get my cusens from school, every time I have to cros the street every one screems stop, becose it's as if I'm playing chicken whith the cars, It's if I don't cere what happens to me I now thats my begest phobia.

Your family dying is very very likely. You may die before alot of members of your family. Life has its uncertainties. Everyone will die one day. there is nothing any of us can do to stop it, we can prolong death to some degree, but we will all definitely die. You should not put yourself in danger it is unwise.

Return to “Phobias”