Outerspace phobia

For example: agoraphobia, claustrophobia, social phobia.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

sensitive22

Outerspace phobia

Postby sensitive22 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:47 pm

I've had this phobia of asteroids, comets, or anything similar since I was in my school years. A picture in a book of a huge crater scared me something awful. Does anyone else have such a weird phobia and if so please give me support and help on this. Thanks@ :oops:

sunnysidedown89

Re: Outerspace phobia

Postby sunnysidedown89 » Wed May 31, 2017 8:38 pm

my friend does. she's terrified of space. won't watch space movies or space movie previews

Dubliner

Postby Dubliner » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:50 pm

iv a phobia of the ocean, giant waves, whirlpools things like that. just thinking about the sheer vastness of it and how deadly it is, and how horrible it must be to die at sea. yea that freaks me out.

Prycejosh1987

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:07 pm

sensitive22 wrote:I've had this phobia of asteroids, comets, or anything similar since I was in my school years. A picture in a book of a huge crater scared me something awful. Does anyone else have such a weird phobia and if so please give me support and help on this. Thanks@ :oops:

How likely is it that you will go into outer space, and more over that a comet will come to the earth. Its like saying we will be abducted by aliens, the whole human race will be wiped out. Do you get what i am trying to say.

Return to “Phobias”