Psycho Test

Off-and-on topics to brighten your day. Please feel free to comment upon what you've read.

Moderator: Moderators

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Psycho Test

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:56 pm

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right-including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him.

A few days later she killed her sister. Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer). SCROLL DOWN.

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

Warmie 8)

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:44 pm

ahhhh i got it right lol

hey-its-ok

Postby hey-its-ok » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:36 am

:( i got it right...

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:27 pm

Bingo!!!!!!!!!

JudeB

Re: Psycho Test

Postby JudeB » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Warmsoul/Jeanie13 wrote:Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right-including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him.

A few days later she killed her sister. Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer). SCROLL DOWN.
I havn't looked yet; so bear with me. She killed her sister because she assumed that since the guy was at her Mom's funeral, he was known to the family and would also be at her sister's funeral. Am I right? Well, I will find out.....lol

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

Warmie 8)

Yeah, better take me off of the list.LOL

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:39 am

ROFL ((((((((((((((( JudeB )))))))))))))))))))))

Well you must have purer thoughts than I.

Warmie 8)
Last edited by Warmsoul/Jeanie13 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JudeB

ah see........

Postby JudeB » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:17 am

See, now you are being extra nice to me.lol

shmuel

Postby shmuel » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:24 am

she killed her sister because she found out that her sister had been going out with him since the funeral.. ........

Which lead to her finding out that they had both slowly poisoned her mother in order to get hold of the secret genetic code for the translucent,whistling Geranium that her mother,a botanist had been working on.

Ouch.... I need help :D

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:14 am

((((((((((((((( JudeB )))))))))))))))) just stating the truth. Give yourself credit please. :D

((((((((((((((((( shmuel ))))))))))))))))) LOL, you are hopeless, but got to love ya just the same. :lol:

Warmie 8)

hey-its-ok

Postby hey-its-ok » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:36 pm

((((((((((((shmuel)))))))))))

LOL!!!!! you can be a great detective!! LOL...

JudeB

Yes Ma'am

Postby JudeB » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:57 pm

Yes Ma'am. Credit given to myself. Thank you. :oops:

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:59 am

(((((((((((((((( JudeB ))))))))))))))))))))

LOL, and manners too!

Warmie 8)

Return to “Warmsoul's Corner”