Biology

Off-and-on topics to brighten your day. Please feel free to comment upon what you've read.

Moderator: Moderators

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Biology

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:01 am

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students.

"Human beings are the only animals that stutter", she says.

A little girl raised her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered", she volunteered.

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

"Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty, and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start, and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!"

"That must've been scary!" said the teacher.

"It sure was," said the little girl.

"My kitty raised his back, went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'...And before he could say "F**k", the Rottweiler ate him!"

Warnie 8)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 am

I used to work for a guy who stuttered so this is a true story about stuttering.

He was driving in the passenger seat once when this truck was next to his car and oblivious to the car it was edging it's way closer and closer and was about to hit the car. The driver asks the stuttering guy to open the window and yell at the truck driver. He yells out "Get out of the f..en way ya moron! at the top of his voice, the only time he's ever said so many words in a row without stuttering. :)

Another time he was working at a place which had birds which he helped look after. The priest in charge came to him one day and accused him of teaching one of the parrots how to swear! He was really upset, not because he doesn't swear but because he would never teach a bird to do it! He was saved by another priest however who pointed out the the bird just said the F word, and didn't do the fffffffff that my friend usually accented his colorful words with. :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:02 pm

(((((((((((((((Andrew)))))))))))))))

OMG that is so funny, especially the birds!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

I needed this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Warmie 8)

Return to “Warmsoul's Corner”