Jeanie = A great Person

Off-and-on topics to brighten your day. Please feel free to comment upon what you've read.

Moderator: Moderators

clever1

Jeanie = A great Person

Postby clever1 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:51 pm

I wanted to take a moment and recognize Jeanie for all her hard work on keeping this corner updated full of light-hearted information. Tonight Jeanie left the chatroom because someone accused her of being negative. I'm unaware of who said it or they meant it the way it was taken, but had to publicly state that Jeanie is far from negative. Also, last time I checked this was a chatroom for depression. If someone is negative at times, I think that is allowed.

Jeanie....I support you and do not feel you are a negative person.

Ryaninatree

Postby Ryaninatree » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:19 pm

Jeanie

I wanted to take the time to tell you something. I honestly started to tear up when u left the room tonite. I don't ever want to see you or anyone for that matter leave the room more upset than when it was entered. I hope you know Jeanie how much I and many other people in this room love you. You want to know why I/we love you I will tell you. A short time back I came to this room desperate, desperate for someone to at least listen to me. I arrived at the room to find many warm-hearted souls but one stuck out more than all the others. One person who never complains about their own life, listens to me/us and offers constant compliments. A person who takes the time to welcome everyone to the chat and in the forum. A person who takes the time to post everyday things to make other people smile. When I see the name I smile and feel a sense of warmth.

Jeanie13

Jeanie we love you- you have helped me/us in more ways than u will ever know. You are the farthest thing from negative, the farthest thing!
Jeanie I hope you don't think I am saying these things just to make you feel better. I'm saying b/c its the truth. B/C of you and some others, this site is soooooooooooooo much more than i had ever expected.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:19 am

(((((((((clever and Ryan))))))))))))

Thank you for starting my day off with tears, but good tears I must say.

The great people in the room are all the chatters. Like the two of you. Your loyalty to the room, the website, makes the work that others have done worthwhile.

I do nothing special in the room, just share with you and others. It is truly a team effort on many, with this comes our internet family.

I know this morning that I took some conversations in the wrong manner last night and I am truly sorry. Being depressed will do that to you at times.

Thank you (((((((((clever))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((Ryan))))))))))) for this posting, all you do for others, your loving and caring support you give to each and every chatter.

I love you both, in my strange way, and thank you for being there and here for me.

The credit for our 'home' on the internet should be placed on the shoulders of the owners and our wonderful and caring Stephen. Without their determination, dedication and hard work, I wouldn't have the honor and privilege of knowing both of you and so many other wonderful people.

I appreciate the family I have with all of you.

Love to you and thank you for everything.

Jeanie 8)

Return to “Warmsoul's Corner”